Comprimised

"Tweety" (the third Blackbird, third Robin, and Impulse/Second Kid Flash) is officially in the works! Just need to binge Young Justice rq-

You dangled your legs as you sat on the arm of Batman's chair, which Damian was currently occupying.

"It's kind of weird that Bruce has to go to the Watchtower, don't you think?" You asked.

"Eh," he shrugged.

"You're awfully quiet. I wonder why..." you gave a look to all the teenagers on the screen. Your phone buzzed.

Renee👮‍♀️: Working late. Feed Damian. No going out until Bruce gets back.
Bart and Rachel already canceled 💔

Yes ma'am! 🫡 Also, that sucks!
We need to call them and reschedule!!!
Damian needs to meet them 🙄

Renee👮‍♀️: Agreed

Damian let out a sigh.

"Who needs the Teen Titans?" He asked, the question being more so directed at himself rather than you. "Teen Titans." He scoffed. "Stupid name anyway."

You rolled your eyes.

"I'll make my own team," he continued, "Yeah, maybe we'll even lead an assault on Titans Tower. Show them how well we can work together."

He ran his tongue along his pointed teeth.

"You're so fucking weird. How the hell were you an assassin?"

"Shut up, Lorri."

"You called me by my name. Interesting."

"Don't get used to it, Powder."

"Again with 'Powder'?" You groaned. "You and I both know it was an accident! I didn't mean to!"

"Sure..."

You and Damian stilled, before he whipped around, and sliced through something. You jumped out of the chair with him, and stared at the star-shaped creature on the floor.

Batman glared down at you both.

Damian laughed.

"You tried to sneak up on me?" He asked. "My mother taught me out to avoid that in the crib," he bragged.

Bruce slowly looked up at the screen.

"Father, are you, okay?"

"Bruce?" You called. "You want me to call Renee? She'll come home if you're not feeling well," You spoke with a comforting tone, yet you didn't approach him.

Suddenly, Bruce's fingers began to twist and crack at an alarmingly fast pace. His whole body began to twitch, and he let out a sound of struggle.

Damian slowly moved to stand in front of you, and you grabbed his upper arm as Bruce began to twitch more violently.

Bruce let out a scream as he threw his head back, and out emerged another star-shaped creature. It attached itself to Bruce's upper face. It opened it's one eye, observing the room.

"What?" Damian asked.

Bruce lunged towards you both, and you leaped away, opposite from Damian. You dashed back to him, and knocked a baterang away from him just as Bruce threw it. Another flew past you, and it grazed Damian's arm.

He grunted.

Finally, Damian ran forward to attack.

Damian fought like an assassin. Like an Arab. Like an Al Ghul. You fought like Black Bird. You had learned long ago not to get in Damian's way when he was fighting. You figured Damian would knock some sense into Bruce, until Batman kicked him to the ground.