Family

After Raven explained her sad ass backstory, which actually had you tearing up, you returned to the Tower

After Raven explained her sad ass backstory, which actually had you tearing up, you returned to the Tower. You all walked through Raven's portal one-by-one.

"Don't worry." Raven began. "I'm not staying. I've got to keep moving to keep Trigon off my path."

"Where will you go?" Kori asked.

"It's better you not know. He's going to try to use you, but don't worry, I put a protective spell on you, just in case."

"And I thought I had a bad burrito.." Gar mused.

"Dude." Jaime scolded.

"Guess I should have gotten your permission or whatever. But I couldn't stand for him to corrupt you."

"I'm sorry, you're not leaving."

"What?" Raven asked, with everyone turning to you.

"You're part of our family, Raven. I may be new here, but I already am so attached to all of you. We're not letting you go." You said, a hand on your hip.

You were cut off by another portal forming, and members of the Justice League exited, including Daddy Bat.

"We heard about the attack." Batman said, as Wonder Woman, Flash, and Cyborg all stood next to him. "Was she at the center?"

"Her father is an inter-dimensional demon. He was after her." Kori explained.

"She's coming with us." Batman said, stepping forward.

"No, she's not." You replied.

"Excuse me?" Batman asked, partially shocked.

"Bird is right," Robin stepped forward. "We can handle this.

"If she's part of this we need to know."

"We can protect her." Robin argued.

"I'm sorry, Raven." Wonder Woman stepped in. "We've had 2 magic attacks and Superman is still missing."

Raven gasped. "No."

"What's wrong?" You asked, turning to her.

"He knows they're here, he wants them here!"

"Who?" Batman asked.

"If they stay, everything will be lost!"

"This is our job, Father, you have to leave." Robin growled.

"Father?" Both Gar and Jaime repeated.

"She's coming with us." Batman ordered.

"She stays here." You bit back.

The Titans stepped forward, prepared to attack.

"Stand down, Bats." You warned. "You're in over your head."

"Maybe we should all take a breath." Kori tried to cut in.

"Too late, they're here."

Suddenly, dark spots emerged from the shadows, attacking the League.