1. attacked

it happened too suddenly.

with a bang, the small porcelain bowl painted with blue and white flowers fell to the ground, rolled twice, and shattered into several small pieces. at the same time, the brass bell that had been polished by time also fell from the sky, and yu panicked and clanged twice, and finally twisted next to the fragment.

"young master... young master... come on people! the young master was bitten by a snake! ......"

a sharp voice cut through this fresh spring, rare sunny afternoon. immediately after that, the originally quiet and peaceful mountain courtyard sounded with hurried footsteps, kicks and kicks, and even the sound of these footsteps knocking things over in a panic.

shen qingxuan stared forward with wide eyes, trying to see clearly the appearance of the beast that bit him, but his eyes were blurred, as if the eye mask was covered with a thin layer of white veil, still how hard he tried could not really see, his heart could not help but be horrified by the severity of this snake venom, but he secretly thought, people are not as good as heaven, he thought about his countless ways of death, how could he expect that he would end up on the poisonous fangs of snakes.

thinking of this, my heart was not alarmed, i only closed my eyes, vaguely knowing that the servants who had arrived would remove themselves from their chairs, call the doctor in a panic, and shout for some antidote pills.

and then i don't know anything.

the great young master of the shen family was bitten by a snake in the mountain villa.

the news seemed to have been carried out by birds in the mountains and forests with their wings flapping, and with the kung fu of mo cup of tea, there were several horseshoes on the originally peaceful and quiet mountain path.

carriages and horses and soft gauze cars came one after another, the pace was hurried, and finally stopped at the gate of the villa. immediately, the rider and the nobleman in the car hurriedly got down to the ground, entered the door, and did not wait for anyone to greet them, and broke into shen qingxuan's room.

the man lying in the green gauze tent had his eyes closed, the ink hall was glowing with ominous black and purple, the thick black purple even gradually spread to his entire face, the original light-colored lip flap was red and strange on the black and purple face, the original clear appearance was gone, and when he looked at it, he looked like a person and seven points like a ghost.

"xiao xuan!" the elder with slightly frosted sideburns whispered in a mournful, sad voice, "my son! "there are still words to say, but only choking.

"lord." the butler who stood by the side with his hands in his hands hurriedly interrupted the master's sadness and reminded: "old master must not be sentimental at this time, it is the right thing to think of saving the young master's life first." "。

"yes yes." under the impact of the pity of the son, old master shen, who had only woken up after being reminded, quickly got up, covered his eyes with one hand, and asked the servants around him with a choked up: "can you detoxify him?" "。

"there are often snakes, insects, rats, and ants on the mountain, and there are always medicines available, and the pills for the solution of snake venom have just been fed to the young master, but ... the effect is not very obvious. "

"what kind of snake is that, can you see it?" the housekeeper asked urgently.

"at that time, it was too chaotic, the little man couldn't really see it, it was coiled on the rattan shelf in the courtyard and blocked by the branches, only a quick glance, the bowl mouth was thick..." the man said while comparing, just finished speaking, the brain door was slapped hard, the housekeeper angrily said: "diao mouth, full of nonsense!" ignoring his cries, he only explained to old master shen: "lord, lu mou also lived in the mountains and forests when he was a child, and he has never heard of a snake that can grow so thick." unless the python, although the python is thick, it will not bite easily, and the poison is even less likely to be so fierce. this little must be nonsense, he described it as terrible, just thinking that he could be punished less. "。