volume iii.xvii

i'm old.

sansheng iii, in the end, only classified into this understatement, liu yan looked at the back of his skin-colored hands, and really felt old.

the memories of more than two hundred years are not good, the landscapes that were walked two hundred years ago have become cultivated land two hundred years later; the wilderness two hundred years ago has become a village after two hundred years; the place where the waves once swelled, there are towns; the people who knew two hundred years ago will nowhere to be found after two hundred years.

the people and things in his memory change in time, with a quiet stability in the passage of time, washing away the memories in his brain.

except for the eternal star above his head, he did not know that there was anything else in this world that could not be changed. even he himself, after three lifetimes and three lifetimes, looked the same as usual, and his mind was completely different.

those sharpness and pride did not want to persist any longer. the terrifying waves have passed, and i only hope that the rest of my life will be stable and that i will keep this life quiet.

however, even this wish seems to be a luxury.

in the first two lives, he wasted his unattainable wishes. seeing this, this life will not be an exception.

liu yan lowered her eyes and asked again, "what are you hiding from me?" "

in the final analysis, the cause of his illness is still this matter. as a human being, the stubbornness in his bones has not changed in the slightest, and he does not want to wait for the end in a confused way.

half a year of sightseeing time, can not remove the haze in his heart, but with the longer the time, the haze becomes more and more intense, ji leping's anti-eye is just a primer, the backlog in his heart is induced, so the low fever is not removed, the drug is not healed.

immo was not wrong, his heart was heavy. even when he was a fool without a soul and a soul, his mind was still deep enough to cut off the cinnabar in his heart, and now that his soul was complete, the seven exquisite thoughts had returned.

for the things that yi mo did not mention, liu yan also had speculation in his heart, he made the worst plan, the so-called worst, but yi mo died. for life and death, liu yan has always looked lightly, if yi mo dies, how can he live alone.

but it's just a matter of dying together.

he just wanted an answer.

people are sometimes like this, can't get rid of the clichés, just like the separation of husband and wife, the next cousin wife always has to ask bitterly, in fact, there is no need to ask again, why ask again when it has already dispersed.

liu yanming was clearly prepared for the worst, but he still wanted to get a specific answer from yi mo's mouth, so it can be seen that he is destined to be a worldly person, can not come out of the dust, can only enter the world. in fact, there is also a subtle hope - can not answer me, there is no surprise.

no, nothing can happen.

can you, just go along with each other and keep a full life.

the debts and defects of the past can not be well, and use this life time to make up for it.

it's really old.

liu yan knew that he was old, too old to be willing to regenerate the waves, and could not withstand the waves, they entangled the third life, cut through thorns, which one was not bloody. both were stabbed by the other's body. now two hundred years have passed, let them pull out the hard thorns on each other's bodies, only the wounds full of blood, just hugged together, there can be no more twists and turns. there were more twists and turns, and liu yan didn't know if he could withstand it.