volume ii. xxix

three o'clock in the morning, ji jiu woke up in a daze, he opened his eyes, and his headache was cracking. i closed my eyes again, lying motionless, my mind completely blank. it was as if in the chaotic period of heaven and earth, heaven and earth were still a huge egg, and he was the sleeping baby in the egg, ignorant and ignorant. there is no memory, no past, no past, and no future. the peace of the world is blissful.

but he was not a baby after all, and after the blank space of the hangover passed, the things that had happened drifted through his mind. ji jiu blinked and woke up completely.

pulling on the quilt and sitting up, ji jiu leaned on the head of the bed and unveiled the curtain.

the messy thing i thought i would see did not appear in front of my eyes, the upright table, the folded official documents, the paper, ink and pencil stones placed, even the tea cup was completely placed on the table, not a fragment of memory.

ji jiu almost thought that he was hallucinating, and everything was just a dream of huang liang.

then he saw the altar of wine.

dug out of the ground, the soil had not been wiped clean, let alone opened, like a fruit that had just been planed out of the soil, with an innate fragrance, standing upright in the center of the long table.

this is the spring wine he wants. ji jiu remembered.

then it was natural to think of the scene of the man secretly going to the courtyard to shave wine before dawn, and i didn't know whether it was a little more funny or a little more sad.

it's just that the cloud on his face is still light, as if everything has nothing to do with himself.

after sitting for a while, he got up, packed up the bed, hugged the mattress to the courtyard to dry, and then ripped off the dirty brocade silk cloth, took a wooden barrel, and went to the river to wash.

when doing these things, ji jiu's face was also indifferent, and only when he looked down to scrub the suspicious marks on it, the back of his ears was glowing with some redness, and he was ashamed and shy.

since then, ji jiu has not seen yi mo again.

the imperial metaphor that awaited had not yet come, and ji jiu was also calm, drinking and painting, chanting books, and the sun rising and the moon setting over the courtyard, after a year.

he was still a mute who served him to live, cleaning the yard every day and taking care of his three meals. the only change was that at the beginning of the spring of this year, ji jiu's correspondence became frequent, and almost every few days, people on fast horses knocked on the courtyard door.

although dumb bo was a countryman, he also knew that the identity of the people in this courtyard was extraordinary, and if there was a problem, it was almost military.

on this day, dumb bo brought a child, fourteen or fifteen years old, with two hanging ears and eyebrows, to find ji jiu.

the mute could not speak, so he let the child speak for himself, and the child was shy and fierce, and before he could say anything, his face turned red. when ji jiu saw this scene, he already knew most of it in his heart, so he asked, "when you came to me, did you want to join the army?" "

dumb bo shouted "aaaah" while nodding. pointing at the child, he pointed to ji jiu, signaling that he wanted him to follow ji jiu.

ji jiu asked him if he had a brother, the child shook his head, and then asked if there were any parents, and the child nodded again.

ji jiu then said, "if you follow me to the army and come to japan to die in battle, who will serve the old mother?" who does the old father provide? who inherits the incense in the family? it is the rule for an only son to stay at home. mo said. "