volume iii. i

back in the palace, shen jue said to the emperor: my father is gone.

the emperor was silent for a moment and said, "your father is long gone." "

shen jue stopped talking.

since receiving the military report that ji jiu had died in battle, the emperor seemed to be much more haggard, and at the moment he had no interest in talking to him, sitting in front of the dragon case, looking dull.

in the end both men had nothing to say.

shen jue stood up and said, "i'm leaving." "

the emperor answered, waved his hand, and said, "go down." "

shen jue paused for a moment before he completed his words: "i'm not coming back." "

only then did the emperor raise his head and look at him, and there was a hint of ripple in the stagnant water's waveless expression, as if he was slightly angry, "you want to go back?" what did your father command? "

shen jue replied, "no, but i'm going to find my father." he went to find my dad again. "

the anger on the emperor's face subsided slightly, "still looking?" where to look? "

shen jue said, "father broke into the mansion. i had to go and help him. "

the emperor snorted and taunted, "you? as far as your little mana is concerned, even ji jiu can't save it, and it's not bad if you don't add chaos! "at this point, it is really mean. the emperor also knew that he was mean, but what about meanness, what he said was the truth, the truth in this world, often mean.

shen jue lowered his head, but didn't say anything, stood up, turned around and left.

the emperor summoned him behind his back, and seemingly inadvertently asked, "if you die, will you look for it?" "

shen jue paused and stood at the threshold for a long time before asking, "do you want me to find it?" "

the emperor did not answer.

shen jue turned around, separated by a few inches, but did not come close, knowing that the emperor was very harsh in nature, and never said soft words. after thinking for a while, shen jue said, "if you want me to seek, i will look for you, only for you for one lifetime, and if you don't want to see me, i will not look for you." "

shen jue said: "i'm not like my father, i don't like to suffer. "

but the emperor did not speak, but only looked at him for a long time, waving his sleeve to let him go. permanent color patch public number ooxxpan

as soon as shen jue left, the room was even more empty, and the emperor stayed in the room alone, looking at the fold in front of him, which was ji jiu's last recital, still the tone of the annoying official business, without a word of nonsense. although the emperor hated the long quotations in the song, at this moment, he hated his competence.

ji jiu, you just ran away. the emperor covered his face, gritted his teeth and scolded in his heart, ungrateful!

you have been so good to you for many years, what you want to give you, and as a result, you ran away alone.

the rest of the country is great, and he is alone.

since then, i just want to soften my heart, and there is no object. if you want to protect, there is no one to protect.

really, it is the heavens and the earth that are exclusive.

the emperor sat for a long time, suddenly got up, ordered someone to summon shen hai, and said, "you, now give him a will, the ji family is full of loyal martyrs, and you want to reward him." reward him with grain fields, gold and silver jewelry, posthumously crown the king of zhongyi, and bury his body in the imperial tomb! "