volume iii.vii

liu yan likes yi mo, specifically to ask him what he likes, he can't come back, racking his brains to think for half a day, about one can only answer one: good looking!

of course, if he can put his likes in an orderly manner, he is not a fool. yi mo would not be so depressed.

originally, in the first life, the skinny shen qingxuan was already climbing him; the second world was rich and noble, and he was full of martial arts and strategies, and he barely managed to match a thousand-year-old demon, and as a result, he refused! i'd rather die than let go of everything and go with him;

in the third life, i was willing to do anything, but i was demented.

yi mo was depressed.

but he is not such a worldly demon, so it is not these who are depressed, but in front of the fool, he is also like a fool.

for example, this night, liu yan sat in the bath tub playing with water, yi mo cleaned himself, washed to the middle, yi mo said: "fool." "

the fool turned his head and said, "huh? "

imo said, "you're gaining weight again." "

liu yanyan looked down at himself, and sure enough, in the clear water, the white and soft flesh appeared whiter, softer, and fatter. seeing that the facts were in front of him, liu yan raised his face timidly and asked, "does yi mo not like fat people?" "

yi mo looked at his face and suddenly shouted, "shen qingxuan." "

willow paused for a moment and quickly reacted by saying, "i'm here." "

yi mo blinked and said, "liu yan." "

liu yan didn't know what he meant, hesitated again, and said, "i'm here." "i can't see the teasing of the people in front of me at all."

yi mo shouted again, "ji jiu." "

i thought that liu yan would respond, and then took the opportunity to tease him that he had not been so fat in his two lives, how he would react. as a result, liu yan sniffed and narrowed his mouth, but he shrank back, as if he was afraid, and said, "it's not ji jiu, the red mole is gone, i'm not ji jiu." "

yi mo was stunned for a moment and asked why, liu yan replied, "ji jiu is not good, i am not ji jiu." "

yi mo was a little displeased at the moment, but he didn't show it, just asked, "why is he bad?" "i don't realize how ridiculous it is to tease myself with a fool and not to make myself angry."

liu yan said, "he's not good for you." saying that he thought about it, he said, "you go to him, but he hates you, it's just not good." "

what he said was reasonable, but he didn't know that yi mo had never said that when he first found ji jiu, something had happened between the two of them.

liu yan didn't know, but yi mo himself knew it. he sighed secretly, but he didn't bother to explain it to the fool.

the water gradually became cold, and liu yan was wiped clean, like a small bun that had just come out of the cage. yi mo put on his clothes and put everything in place before covering the door and entering the inner compartment.

when he reached the bed, yi mo said to the small bun in the quilt, "ji jiu is also very good." "

he spoke very lightly, as if he was just speaking to himself, and had nothing to do with liu yan.

liu yan naturally believed in him, but he couldn't change the concept in his head for a moment and a half- because fools were stubborn, but they struggled internally, and they were dependent.