volume ii: xxii

shen jue pushed open the courtyard door and saw his father sitting under the window, and ji jiu, who was across the window.

the two men separated by a window, each basking in the sun and taking care of business. shen jue raised his eyes and looked at the sky first, the sky was blue, april had returned to the earth in spring, the afternoon sun was quiet and gentle, the wind blowing through the courtyard was caressing his face, and there was no cold of severe winter. everything looked good.

shen jue did not want to disturb them, and gently closed the courtyard door and walked towards his hut. but he was stopped by yi mo, who had never opened his eyes with his eyes closed.

imo said, "come here." "

the tone of calling his own son, where there was still alienation thrown on the chair more than a hundred years ago because of the disgust of the wolf cubs. the most unsympathetic demon has also been polished by time into a qualified father.

ji jiu tilted his head and looked at the father and son under the window, and did not interfere. i just don't know what yi mo told him to do, if it was asked about last night, ji jiu felt that something was not very good. anyway, this was shen jue's private affair, whether that person was the emperor or not.

shen jue stood in front of yi mo, very respectfully, and called out: "father." he looked at ji jiu again and said, "father." "

ji jiu let him make such two calls, and his heart really arose as if the two sons were training children, and they were suddenly embarrassed, so they had to respond, bowed their heads and held their pens to continue to write unfinished letters, pretending to be busy.

yi mo opened his eyes, looked at shen jue, looked at it for a moment and then asked, "okay?" "i was so lazy that i could only spit out one word for the question."

shen jue knew what he was asking, his face was hot, and he bowed his head and replied with two words: "very good." "

this question and answer contained too many things that were not humane to outsiders, and the implication was far-reaching, and even ji jiu in the window was red in the ear. the matter of the wind and the moon has always been a secret, the secret in the small world on the side of the bed, self-knowledge can be, where is there such a broad daylight to talk about? although they said it subtly enough, there were still three points of explicitness, but because of deliberate implication, the explicit place became more and more distinct.

yi mo did not have a trace of self-consciousness, and was still inquiring, asking xiao bao: "is he willing?" "

xiao bao's face was red again, and he waited for a while before saying, "he wants one person once, but i didn't agree." "

yi mo snorted, a look that had been expected earlier, shen jue's face was completely red by his "meow", completely without the calm and composure of the emperor last night, just a child who stood in front of his parents and was questioned.

just like that year's lantern night, shen qingxuan pointed to the fat mound of clay sculpture puppy and made fun of him, yi mo said on the side: in front of the elders, you are this.

in a word.

ji jiu in the room suddenly interjected a sentence, freed him, and said, "enough." "

yi mo looked into the window, and looked at ji jiu, and he clearly saw four words in his eyes: for the old disrespect. is this what you should inquire about?

the old snake had no choice but to put away that bit of sarcasm, waved his hand demurely, and said to shen jue, "go and rest." "

shen jue, who was embarrassed by a word, what rest, you only rested.