14. matchmaker

this night was changed to a bystander, so the first time i tried the clouds and rain, i was tired to the extreme and covered with a quilt and slept unconsciously. it's just that shen qingxuan has never been a person with a relaxed heart, his mind is originally heavy, he usually can't sleep steadily, tonight he is physically and mentally exhausted, sleepy and can't open his eyes, or sleep lightly, and he has done some strange dreams all night and stolen a sweat. the night outside the window turned pale, and only then did he fall into a deep sleep. this sleep, i slept until three o'clock in the morning, and the sun moved to the center, and i never woke up.

he rarely slept like this, today was an anomaly, the people in the courtyard who were doing rough work did not realize anything, only shen qingxuan's personal maid felt unusual. hou hou was outside the door with the water basin supplies early in the morning, but he never heard the copper bell ringing in the house, and he had doubts in his heart, and he was worried about whether the young master's body had an accident, so he quietly pushed open the door of the compartment and went in.

this maid entered the shen family at the age of five, originally waiting in front of shen mother, she came when she was young and sweet-eyed, and she was articulate, shen mother has not taken her as an ordinary person, seeing that her son has a lonely personality, she sent the girl to shen qingxuan's room, thinking that she can be a companion for him when she is young, there is a small child to accompany her, the personality may be cheerful, and gradually the little girl grows to the cardamom age, but also knows the general body, humble and generous, shen mother wants to make her a partial room for shen qingxuan, there is a son and a half daughter, although it is born of a maid, it is also the bloodline of the shen family.

mother shen's thoughts, everyone in the house knew, was that in the identity of this maid, it was extraordinary in the house.

shen qingxuan also knew his mother's thoughts, and he just really didn't have any male and female feelings for the girl who grew up, so he also pretended to be confused. i had thought of making the words clear, but i couldn't find the right time, plus the girl had served herself for more than ten years after all, and she could be regarded as a close person, which was not good to hurt people's hearts. in the past, he had a lonely temperament, and he was still pleasant to this girl, and this maid did not realize shen qingxuan's refusal, only when young master shen was thin-skinned, plus she was a girl's family, it was difficult to say, so this matter has been dragged down.

in recent years, shen's mother often pulled the girl to say some private words, and between the conversations, this matter was also mentioned on the agenda.

although it is a partial room, it is also the first time that shen qingxuan has added people in the room, which is a happy event, and this date is set for the next year, but it has not been discussed with shen qingxuan. but the girl knew in her heart that the more shy and reserved she was in her words and deeds, and the more transgressive she had.

she pushed open the door, the air in the room was quiet, there was some dust floating in the light, there was no sound, only the fragments of torn snowflakes were scattered on the ground, as if to indicate that there had been such a turbulent ups and downs in the house. the maid saw the broken pages on the ground and her heart jumped, after all, although shen qingxuan was lonely, she had never been angry, let alone torn books, which had never happened.

carefully stepping on the debris, he walked to the bedside, the bed curtain was lowered, and the light and shadow inside were full of shadows and shadows, and it was not clear. the shape of the bed is faintly visible, and there is no abnormality, and the man on the bed breathes evenly and sleeps deeply. nothing was known about her arrival.

the maid stabilized her mind, stretched out her qianqianyu hand, and unveiled the corner of the bed. the corner of the eye swept around, and the face of the goose egg that was white and red suddenly burst with blood, and it was as red as a march peach blossom.