volume iii.xv

leaving luofu mountain, traveling hundreds of miles to the south, it was another city.

the road was lined with willow trees, liu yan sat next to shen jue, just wanted to say that the scenery was beautiful, a gust of wind suddenly blew through, the willow branches above his head shook, shaking down a few fallen leaves.

one leaf and autumn.

it's already autumn.

all the way to the mountains and waters, the journey is slow, unconsciously away from the mountain has been two months, liu yan played with the willow leaves in his hand, asked shen jue where he was, shen jue said: "the front seems to be yongcheng." "

yongcheng. i actually revisited the place.

along the way, there has never been a purpose, walking on the road where fun to go, to the fork, but also to see where the beautiful scenery to go. the road is bumpy, but it brings them here, a place where they meet and meet. maybe there's providence in the darkness. liu yan turned back and smiled at the man who was napping in the car, "yi mo, in front of you is yongcheng." "

yi mo muttered how he had come here, and lazily instructed shen jue: "enter the city." "

entering the city gate, there are scattered pedestrians on the avenue, or travelers carrying baggage, or peddlers carrying goods, or men carrying firewood into the city... more than two hundred years have passed, the city does not look like anything has changed, in front of the county gate stands a servant, the streets are fluttering with the shouts of vendors, the melon stall is still the melon stall, the tea shed is still the tea shed, the city tower is still the same as before, but it is a little old.

for more than two hundred years, nothing had changed, but there were no more people in the city who knew him, and he knew him. the real thing is human.

liu yan stood under the tree for a moment, followed the memory to an inn and stopped, the inn is still the inn, the plaque has not changed a word, with everything in the city, the craftsmanship has been passed down from generation to generation, but the old treasurer with a red face in the memory has become a young man with a flourishing style on the counter.

the three of them ordered a few small dishes, and liu yan asked the guy standing next to him: "do you still have apricot wine in your house?" the guy responded loudly, "yes." "

the wine was delivered, one person in front of the three people, and even the taste was still that taste, sour with spicy, but the aftertaste was mellow and sweet.

these things, lao tzu passed on to his son, the son passed on to the son, one generation to the next, one generation to the next, the old one died, and the new one was born.

if there is no great turmoil, these things will be passed down for thousands of years, such as the change of the sun and the moon, unchanged from time to time.

they all lived in the place where their ancestors lived, toiling hard and laughing and harvesting. minor changes are negligible.

liu yan wanted to go to the shen mansion to see what kind of situation it would be.

out of the inn, liu yan walked ahead, through wuyi lane, around amphibious bends, and paced across the qingfeng bridge, which he had donated silver to build, and walked for a while in the shady laneway, and finally stood in front of the courtyard where he once lived.

the ring buckle on the vermilion gate was still a lion's head buckle, and liu yan looked back at yi mo and shen jue, and there was a faint sense of nostalgia under his eyes.

"knock on the door." imo said.

liu yan grasped the door knocker, did not hesitate any longer, and knocked on the door.