volume iii. xxi

we are all fathers.

yi mo knew that in many things, he could not screw liu yan, sansheng iii, in front of him, he was more defeated, less victorious.

this man has always been stubborn, and his eloquence is outstanding, and he can say three points without reason, and at this time, he is indeed reasonable.

when he was a snake, he should have been a father. those nameless and nameless young snakes hatching in the white eggshell, who do not understand human language, have not opened their spirits, are born and raised in a daze, hunt and kill their stomachs, and die in a daze.

but yi mo did not know which of the baby snakes that had been born would be his own children.

in order to protect the young, the female snake will □ with several male snakes at the same time, so that each one will have sex with it. the male snake thinks that he is the creator of new life, so he gives up devouring the eggs laid by the mother snake. so when he was a snake, he couldn't be sure if he had children, and when he became a demon, he no longer cared whether he had been a father to those ignorant wild snakes.

wandering in the human world for a hundred years, learning many things, among which about kinship, yi mo always felt that this was a matter that had nothing to do with himself, even if he made friends with mortal women and let them conceive, then what would give birth to it? imo didn't know. i don't know if i will give birth to a snake, or a person, and even, yi mo coldly thinks, it may not give birth to an egg.

now he is a father. without the support of blood thicker than water, he raised someone else's child—a half-human, half-demon monster—and immy never told anyone, and the first time he saw a palm-sized wolf cub, he decided it was a monster.

man is man, demon is demon, each exists in two completely different worlds, the gap is wide, no one can cross. the little wolf cub did it easily, he was a combination of humans and youkai, half-human and half-demon was born in this world, and also stepped on the special law of mortals and yokai since ancient times. so, imo decided, it was a monster.

on the contrary, he raised this monster together with shen qingxuan, who was extremely harsh on him, teaching him a lot every day, reading and learning words, learning many truths, mastering the six arts, riding and shooting superiors, but he was not allowed to shoot a bird bird. shen qingxuan used all means to suppress the wild nature of the little monster. suppressed, the little monster would turn to another father, open a pair of weeping eyes, and keep pulling at his long sleeves. the little monster's mourning strategy has hardly failed, often begging for the kung fu of the two pillars of incense, and yi mo will take him to play in the mountains and forests, watching for the reckless little things that will not be hurt.

this little monster would call him in a soft voice at any time: father.

this call has been called for nearly three hundred years.

i don't know when he started, but he used to say to others: this is my son. and therefore give energy and time to reach out when he needs help, and to be there when he needs comfort.

the little monster will attach to him, trust him, accompany him, and serve him. there is no blood relation, and victory is blood relative.

yi mo knew that as long as they were still alive, as long as they lived for a day, the little monster would always be a child, dependent in his heart, and no matter how much suffering he had, he could bear it, and he always had hope.

because no matter how hard and tired you are, there is also a place of peace that can rest.

what would the little monsters look like if the place disappeared? imo thought for a long time. permanent color patch public number ooxxpan