15. concubines

the matter of marrying relatives is a big thing, adding people to the house, adding mouths to the family tree, always have to be serious and really lively. if you are married to a concubine, it is another matter. carried in through the side door with a small palanquin, there is no need to worship the parents of heaven and earth, and the bride in pink clothes is sent into the room, and the room is rounded that night, even if it has an official name.

when she was a concubine, shen qingxuan was drinking with her family in the hall, because it was the day of her birthday, she had to accompany her relatives to drink a few more drinks, and then ate a bowl of longevity noodles hand-rolled by her mother's mother,, drank soup, and the second lady stood behind shen mother, adding wine to everyone from time to time, eating a meal for two hours before dispersing, turning to the garden to listen to the play, after the two-fold play, the reward was sprinkled, and the crowd dispersed as birds and beasts.

shen qingxuan was in good spirits, after listening to the play, he went to the garden again, asked xiao wei to pick some melons and fruits from the tree, and held them in his arms while eating and admiring the moon.

half of the fruit had been nibbled on, and shen qingxuan remembered that he had taken a concubine of his own today.

look at the liveliness of this day, and forget about this matter.

shen mu also ate two more drinks, drunk early back to the room to rest, did not remember the reminder, perhaps did not think of the round room at all, but also need to be reminded by the mother.

shen qingxuan lost the core of the fruit and let xiao wei push him to his own courtyard.

the wooden wheeler was halfway along the wall of wind and fire, and suddenly heard a roar from outside the wall, and the crisp and crisp voice was full of heroism: "you old demon will quickly return the things to me!" "

shen qingxuan was stunned, raised his hand to signal to stop, listened carefully to the movement outside the wall, only to hear the heroic male voice again, and shouted in a breathless voice: "why do you say that it is yours?" that's what my master passed on to me, and what you say is yours? such an unreasonable guy is the first time i've ever seen him in my life! "

shen qingxuan was wondering if the old demon in this population would be yi mo, and a brittle collision of soldiers slammed through the air and spread to the eardrums. shen qingxuan's heart was tight, and he couldn't care that he still had to rush back to the round room, so he asked someone to push along the wind and fire wall and walk quickly, and opened the door to watch.

shen yuanyuanzi covers an area of more than ten miles, outside the wall is the street market, it is late, there are not many pedestrian vendors on the street, the small squatters hit the lanterns to protect the sides of his side, but also with the liveliness.

shen qingxuan looked through the lantern candlelight, only to see a young daoist standing not far away, with a bronze mirror with a yin and yang fish pattern hanging on his chest, holding a long sword in his hand, and the sword blade was pointing at the chest of another person.

that person was none other than imo.

but i don't know why i appeared here, and i still got entangled with this daoist monk who came out of nowhere.

shen qingxuan made a look, and immediately a clever little boy stepped forward and made a round punch: "two masters, what are you doing?" if you want to fight, don't fight in front of the shen family' door, in case someone dies, won't you cause trouble in the palace? besides, if you are not far away from the official's house, you are not afraid of being taken away? "

shen qingxuan raised an eyebrow, thinking that he could speak the tao, but unfortunately, these two were not afraid of things. xiao wei's eyesight still needs to be honed.