EXTRA: the boyish god (2)

the road grew longer and longer, as if there was no end in sight, and sometimes shen jue would stop slightly, raise his head and look around, and after reading it, he could basically be sure that this place he had walked through. although the footprints have long disappeared, the changes in scenery and objects are not significant, but sometimes, walking and walking, it is as if you have walked through the vicissitudes of the sea. obviously, this place is a large mountain forest that is deserted, but now it has been opened up, there are restaurant markets, and people come and go.

he looked, lowered his head again, and went on. dressed in a simple dress, carrying a gray bag and walking with his head bowed, he looked like an ordinary passerby, and only the vendors who squatted on the ground to sell goods and looked for buyers could notice him.

he had a handsome and extraordinary face.

unlike yi mo's handsomeness, the lines of his silhouette are more cold and hard, so his facial features are extremely hard, and his body is tall and tall, if he is willing to raise his head and look more flexible, he can attract the attention of many people. but he never looked up. as if he were just walking for the sake of walking, his eyes were downcast and his face was flat. the look in his eyes is just as faint, not calm and calm, but to a bleak point. like a puppet whose soul has been sucked out, the march under the feet is merely a march.

the peddler looked at him twice and stopped paying attention, some people were not buyers at first glance, and he needed to support his family, and he had no time to waste time on such people. he didn't look at the third glance, so he didn't notice that the indifferent traveler had already swung to the distant tower in the blink of an eye after his gaze was removed. then it went to the far side that he couldn't see.

once upon a time, when he was young, he had the love of his family, he always coveted the beauty of the world, loved to talk and laugh, and would also make a fool of himself. even in the years when he only went back once a year, he didn't seem to have grown much, and when he arrived at home, he would make a lot of noise, telling strange things along the way, and when he chinese new year's eve vigil, he would sit by the fire and tear open his throat and sing the songs he had heard to his fathers. sometimes the absurdity of deliberately singing, the tune did not know where it ran, so he watched with joy as liu yan smiled and fell in front of yi mo' body, pressing his stomach with one hand and wiping the tears from the laughter with the other. yi mo would also laugh, laughing and training him more and more unpleasantly.

so noisy. yi mo said, you killed all the yellow birds i raised. in fact, it was careless by himself, and he forgot to take it back on the winter night and froze to death alive.

so he ran far for this, and when he came back the following winter, he took out the most beautiful and singing yellow bird he could find and paid him back. the yellow bird yimo had been keeping, never letting it get sick, suffered disasters, until it died naturally, and was buried in the sea of flowers.

he used to be so noisy.

since there had been another grave on luofu mountain, his thin knife-sharp lips had been tightly squeezed, and they had not been opened except for drinking water.

the longer he walked, the more profound his cultivation became, and he could finally absorb the dew full of aura before the dawn, and he didn't even need to drink the water of the human world. his lips formed a line for a long time.

he walked like this, surrounded by either a noisy crowd, or a tall green mountain, or a silent wall, or a village where dogs barked, and these images kept regressing and wandering. in each wandering, there were some subtle changes, however, nothing could fall into his eyes, he was just a traveler with no end, passing through the green willows and peaches in the tossing world, passing by the wandering life of strangers.

after walking through a large silent wilderness, you are greeted by another castle tower. shen jue walked in, his eyes lowered and his head lowered.

crossing the avenue, through the alley, in front of the crowded market, he kept walking until he saw something out of the corner of his eye and suddenly stopped.

"does this grandpa like it?" seeing the business coming to the door, the smiling vendor busily picked up his goods and handed them to the guests, flipped up and down: "this is the new product of gengqing kiln this year, you see this carcass is thin and moist, you look at this glaze, look at this color, all of them are fine workmanship, you look at this lotus seat below..."

the vendor visibly saw the guest's lips move and immediately silenced, waiting for someone to speak.

then the man pointed out, "i want these three." "

他的声音是骇人的嘶哑,仿佛被炭火摧残过的嗓子才能发出的声音,小贩唬了一跳,半晌才回过神来,速速地将那些泥胎的玩意儿裹好,装点过去。

shen jue put down the broken silver and thanked him, holding the porcelain and turning to leave. holding the silver, the peddler stared blankly at his back, wondering what a man with such a terrible voice would have to do with these gadgets sold to children to play. although the voice is ugly, the length is extraordinary, the shot is also generous, i think it is bought for my own children, but it is a very good person.

the peddler collected the silver, and the ten copper coins were sold at such a price, and grinned happily.

shen jue walked a little further, out of the city gate into a wild forest before stopping, unlike usual, he did not immediately cultivate, but sat cross-kneeled on the ground and opened the package he had just bought. inside were three small porcelain objects, a sleepy porcelain doll, a porcelain fox, and a small porcelain dog.

he took the three pieces of porcelain in his palm and looked at them again and again before he unburdened himself and took out another piece of porcelain from inside. it was a small fat dog, thick and simple. there is no such porcelain anymore.

shen jue held the stupid puppy, and then looked at the dexterous puppy with a thin carcass, thinking that he really couldn't go back.

he had nowhere to go.

the sadness came suddenly, and he couldn't contain it, and at the fat and lazy mud doll, shen jue choked up and whispered, "i miss you." "

years of silence had made his voice lose its clear original tone, and his voice had become so hard to hear. after carrying the crying, like a wandering soul crawling out of the night, the sound is a whimper to the human world.