volume ii. vii

shen jue walked out of the training ground and followed behind commander wu, walking without saying a word. in fact, he knew in his heart that compared with these ordinary mortals, he had too many advantages, and these advantages were enough to make him stand out from these obscure soldiers and thus attract the attention of others. but in a month, several vice generals already wanted to use him. however, the attention he wanted to attract never stopped at himself. daddy. shen jue shouted silently in his heart, a simple name, the tip of his tongue against his palate, and then softly made that sound. although there is no bone and blood, it has never been forgotten. it was he who raised himself, restrained himself stubbornly, harsh and gentle. he will hold himself in his arms, hold his hands, cheek to cheek, and stroke by stroke depicting the landscape in the painting. whether his paintings are good or bad, those pens and inks are all collected and never abandoned. although he was an orphan and grew up in a complicated family without a mother, no one dared to wronged him, but the man who was not strong supported the sky above him, and even the haze was reluctant to give him a little. when he called out to his father, he never realized that in such a home, he was not a mother. father yi mo, on the other hand, is a cold character, that is, soft, but also angular, making people unconsciously alienated and afraid. it was also his neutralization that let him slowly know that his father was not completely cold, although he was not good at expressing, he was always caring.

in this life, he can no longer call him daddy.

shen jue stood outside the tent, waited for the guards to report and walked in, looked at the figure of the man, and respectfully saluted: "general." "

ji jiu raised his face back, looked at him for a moment, and opened his mouth to go straight in, "are you willing to come to my account to serve?" "

shen jue was stunned for a moment and immediately said, "of course." "

he should be too cheerful, and ji jiu unconsciously squinted his eyes at him.

shen jue immediately knew that things were not good, although he didn't know why, his father was suspicious of himself. that kind of squinting action, once the father in the previous life had such a look, he specified in his heart what he was planning. shen jue's fox-like squinting movement towards him felt both familiar and wanted to cry, but also felt afraid. more than a hundred years ago, he was extremely afraid of such an expression, usually shen qingxuan showed such a look, the next moment he was going to suffer.

more than a hundred years apart, xiao bao also knew that he was many years older than ji jiu in front of him, but he didn't know why, and this awe had not lost a single cent.

sure enough, ji jiu paced, squinted his eyes and walked to him, the corners of his mouth pulled out a curve, and whispered, "i know that many generals and deputy generals want to take you under their command." how can you answer me and refuse them? the last sentence, the voice up, pretended to be narrow.

shen jue was horrified, and couldn't help but take two steps back, and only then did he find an excuse: "if it weren't for the general, there would be no shen jue in the army." "

ji jiu really had doubts in his heart, the first thing that came to mind was that the youth in front of him was a delicate work placed by others, but he was not willing to believe it, after all, such outstanding talents were really rare. after hesitating, he decided to believe his explanation and quickly said, "if so, stay." slightly, he said, "are you willing to be my bodyguard?" "

shen jue originally did not seek a future for meritorious service, but he was frightened by ji jiu the previous time, and this time his promise was slower, but he still agreed: "it all depends on the general's command." "

ji jiu was satisfied and patted him on the shoulder.

shen jue walked out with a sigh of relief, and when he came out of the military tent and stood in the sun, he found that his back was already full of beads of sweat. can't help but smile bitterly, daddy's prestige is not diminished, he was so worried, how can father put an end to this ji general who has a wife and children? such a smiling fox who has not changed his true color from his past life to this life.