volume iii. xxviii

xu mingshi wandered in the courtyard for a long time, but decided to go in and comfort the man in the comfort room, although he would not comfort people.

entering the room, xu mingshi sat cross-legged on the ground, shoulder to shoulder with liu yan, and said: "you see the sun is very good outside, let's go to the sun, right?" "

the expression on liu yan's face finally changed slightly, squinted at him for a moment, got up, patted his sleeve, and walked out.

after boiling water and making a pot of tea, liu yan brought out a few plates of dim sum and put them on the stone table in the courtyard, pulled over two bamboo chairs, and said seriously: "come and bask in the sun." "

it was a sunny afternoon, the leaves rustled in the breeze, the birds jumped and chirped among the branches, and the insects made their own sounds in the corners.

the whole courtyard thus fell into a deep, silent noise.

xu mingshi held the hot tea handed by liu yan, suddenly calmed down, the chaotic thoughts that had arisen before not knowing how to persuade disappeared without a trace, he thought that liu yan might not need anyone to persuade him, he knew all the truths in his heart. it's just that reason can't get around emotion, so he will make a series of things that he knows is futile and will do.

xu mingshi thought like this, silent. liu yan, who was sitting next to him, looked up at the mountain forest not far away, but said slowly, "fortunately, i am not alone at this time." "

xu mingshi was stunned for a moment and turned his head. it's almost a tone of thanksgiving. he thought that shen qingxuan would also have such a lonely moment, and because of such loneliness, he was grateful for the other person around him.

everyone will have such a moment, as if abandoned by heaven and earth. xu mingshi smiled and said, "i always thought i was old and useless, but now i see that there are still some uses for good villains." "

liu yan nodded, smiled and took a sip of tea. he had been planning to wait until the beginning of spring, and the family went out to play, but this plan was stranded due to xu mingshi's unexpected arrival. now he is still on this mountain, and at this moment, his family is gone. there was only one xu mingshi left.

fortunately, there is also a xu mingshi. liu yan thought that it was precisely because there was still a person around trying to comfort and soothe, so he could sit here basking in the sun and drinking tea.

"shen qingxuan," xu mingshi said, "i haven't told you anything about me." "

"what?" liu yan asked.

"i used to have a favorite person." xu mingshi said.

probably because the sunlight was too good, or maybe it was the same disease, xu mingshi generously took out the haze buried deep in his heart, exposed it to broad daylight, and whispered: "that was a long time ago." "

that was indeed a long time ago. xu mingshi couldn't even recall the specific days, which dynasty, which day.

i just remember that it was a rainy night, and he was still young, although he was no longer full of energy, but he was still young. at that time, he heard that there were demons in a certain village that were harming people and animals, and he thought that it was a big demon with advanced morality, so he took care of many magic tools and hurried over, but when he got to the place, he caught a rabbit spirit with a snow-white body.

when he caught it, the rabbit held a half-bitten turnip and hid from the rain in the dilapidated farmhouse until he fell asleep.

xu mingshi said and smiled at liu yan, "you told me back then that goblins are not all bad, and people are not necessarily all good." so i left it alive. "