11. number of lives

the night was silent, and the candles were shaking less. in the small room, shen qingxuan's volume was not large, but it was clear, and his expression was very serious, even solemn.

he said with such a look: i have the same destination as you, okay?

imo was a little surprised.

how can you not be surprised?

he was originally a snake, only because of his cold personality and was favored by others, he had to be enlightened, the person who initiated him was now a heavenly immortal, he had cultivated for a thousand years, after this disaster was over, after another crossing, he could also be reborn and reborn into a bone position and an immortal class, but it was a matter of two or three hundred years. at this time, there was a mortal shen qingxuan, who said conclusively: i have the same destination as you.

where do we all go from here? heaven or earth?

yi mo could see that shen qingxuan did not have the root bone of cultivation, which was related to the number of lives. shen qingxuan's life was exuberant and expensive, but he only adapted to the red dust, although shen qingxuan, who was destined to be rich and noble, was down at this time, but it was only a period of bad luck.

when they first met, yi mo knew that this was his chance with shen qingxuan. meeting and chance, otherwise he had been hidden in the mountains, how could he have entered the shen family courtyard on that day on a whim, and also appeared snake-like wrapped around the railing to bask in the sun, so that shen qingxuan was drenched in a hot cup of tea.

so he helped him, but only in accordance with the destiny. according to the sayings of the human world, he was shen qingxuan's fateful nobleman to help him cross the river, and he could also gain merit.

shen qingxuan, who had survived the misfortune, would naturally follow the tide of fate, and the future prosperity to the extreme of the marquis worship had nothing to do with him. li lu in the human world, yi mo did not put it in his eyes, but shen qingxuan's life number was fixed, and he could not get rid of it.

and a mortal's life is only a hundred years, and a hundred years is just a drop in the ocean for him. in the coming day, shen qingxuan died old, and his bones were all corrupted, and he was still like this, standing in the world. where do we come from?

yi mo walked over slowly, stood in front of shen qingxuan, lowered his head, and looked at him fixedly for a while before he said, "i really underestimated you." "

shen qingxuan knew that his previous words were very offensive, even offensive, but he didn't know how he could say such a headless and brainless sentence. at this moment, yi mo was the usual coldness on his face, and he couldn't see the beginning, and shen qingxuan took this sentence as a compliment. unexpectedly, emer paused, and then said indifferently: "although the thin and weak one fell when he saw the wind, his lustful heart was very big." "

shen qingxuan suddenly asked him to make such an evaluation, but he could not react for a moment, still raising his face and looking at him in shock. when the reaction came, a bright cloud burst out of his face, and he suddenly couldn't even speak smoothly, and whispered: "you, what nonsense are you talking about!" "

yi mo still stood with his hands in his hands, and there was no wave on his face, but he said slowly: "i saved your life, and i will allow you to recover as usual, and you should repay me with your body." it's just that i haven't been lustful yet, but you are so anxious that you surprised me. "

in his words, he spoke clearly and thought clearly. however, the thoughts in shen qingxuan's mind were suddenly bombarded into slag, and he could not speak.