3. promises

the snake venom of the young master of the shen family had cleared away and regained consciousness; the young master of the shen family could eat on his own and lean on the bed to read;

the young master of the shen family was basking in the sun in the courtyard again....

good news followed one after another. although for shen qingxuan, it only meant that he could survive for a few more years, this did not prevent the old butler from burning the funeral supplies to ashes with a fire, and it did not prevent old master shen from sending a caravan to the wild land in the far south to give gaoli to thank the merchants who sent two "antidote elixirs" that year.

the feast spread out, and relatives and friends sat fully.

the smell of wine lingered in the mountains, and the servants who had been afraid for a few days dared to speak loudly.

shen qingxuan sat in a wooden wheelchair, clad in a fox fur coat, with a soft silk on his knees and a tight cover for his legs, holding a thin pamphlet in one hand, tilting his head to read quietly. the half-hidden window slipped into the noise of the outer hall, laughter and drumming, and the crisp collision of cups and cups.

it's just that none of this seems to have much to do with him.

after half a day, shen qingxuan felt a little thirsty, but the tea was already cold. holding the cool porcelain in his hand, shen qingxuan remembered the palm that covered his forehead that day. although it was a completely different touch, the hand and the porcelain cup had exactly the same temperature. it was cold and unpopular.

as his thoughts turned around, he returned to his hand, shen qingxuan shook the brass bell, and shook bi to hold the thing that had accompanied him for many years in his hand, habitually playing with it.

the maid who heard the bell summons quickly pushed the door in, and without waiting for his instructions, she obediently spilled the herbal tea, re-brewed the hot water, and dialed the charcoal fire in the hand stove and put it back on shen qingxuan's leg.

things were handled properly, and the maid stood aside and whispered, "the young master didn't eat wine tonight, he also rested earlier, his body was just right, and he was reading and worrying, but it was not good." "

shen qingxuan bowed his head slightly, drank a cup of tea, and picked up the book again to continue flipping through.

the maid saw that the oil lamp in the house was lit a few more times to make the light brighter, and then she covered the door and exited.

after a moment's effort, the wooden door of the compartment was pushed open again, and shen qingxuan raised her eyes to see that the young woman with towering sideburns outside the door was looking inward with hesitation.

the two looked at each other, shen qingxuan was slightly stunned, and quickly smiled slightly, although he could not make a sound when he opened his mouth, his mouth type clearly shouted: second niang.

"xiao xuan." although young, the graceful young woman also relaxed her expression and walked in across the threshold, "better, huh?" "

shen qingxuan nodded.

"since you were bitten by a poisonous snake, the family has been in a hurry," the woman leaned over and sat on a chair next to her, looking soft, not touching his face without pain, "my sister prayed for you in the buddhist hall, and when she heard that you were well, she went to make a wish." i can't come to see you today, so i'll come with your brother. "

shen qingxuan just smiled, took the pen and ink at hand, and wrote on the paper: "the second lady is bothered, the younger brother has come together, and asked him to come and talk to me, how is the mother's health?"