EXTRA: aging

the winter palace in the 39th year of the jianyuan dynasty

the two little eunuchs were waiting outside, from time to time with their eyes to look at the wind and snow outside the porch, it was another day of heavy snow, i don't know when i can stop, i think of braving the snow to clean the road for a while, i can't help but sigh in my heart, being a slave is always busy with things.

"who's that?" one of them suddenly whispered.

the other tiptoeed out and looked out, and a figure in the distance, braving the wind and snow, walked over, his figure was very familiar, and he immediately said: "general shen is coming, go to the emperor quickly, i will serve tea." the two little eunuchs glanced at each other, each busy.

shen jue patted the snow on the cloak under the eaves, stomped his feet again, and the snow and water on his shoes were almost cleaned up, and pushed open the wooden door of the imperial study and stepped in.

entering a heavy door, the air warmed up, shen jue untied the cloak and handed it to the eunuch on the side, took the new shoes handed over and sat on the stool to change. while changing shoes, he looked at the person behind the screen in the triple door, and across the screen, it was only a shadowy figure.

shen jue changed his shoes and walked in, saluted first, and was quickly summoned, and the emperor did not raise his head: "the snowy day is not staying in the palace, what are you running to do?" "

shen jue said, "i haven't seen you in a while, the weather is very cold, come and see." "

the emperor approved the chapter in his hand, and went to turn over the next one, still looking lazy: "see, go back." "

shen jue raised an eyebrow, and no longer polite, walked over and drew the fold in his hand, and threw it aside along with the zhu pen, "you haven't seen me yet." "

the emperor secretly said a thick skin, and finally lifted him up, looked at him for a moment, and said, "see." this dress is good, what was given last year? "

"last summer." shen jue said, quickly pulling the topic back, "you have been very weird lately. "

at this moment, the eunuch brought hot tea and pastries to him, and the chief eunuch glanced at him, and the little eunuch hurriedly put down his things and withdrew, and when he was about to exit, he covered the door with him.

shen jue walked to the side and sat down by himself, took two sips of hot tea, glanced at the old eunuch standing next to him, and said, "i'll go to a break." with that, he entered the inner chamber where the emperor was resting through the side door, and closed the door with it.

emperor wu sat down for a moment, then also got up and followed.

seeing him coming, shen jue smiled and held out his hand to him. he was not dressed neatly at the moment, his new shoes had long been set aside, his robe was on the side of the bed, and he was only wearing his underwear on the bed, describing a lazy appearance.

this look, the emperor has long been accustomed to seeing, even if he knows that he has no respect or inferiority, he has not said much.

the emperor only asked him, "who is on top this time?" "

shen jue thought for a moment, "last time i let you, naturally this time it was me." "

the answer was already expected, this man never knew how to give in, and everything had to be discussed and discussed to seek fairness and justice. the emperor lay down coldly, not even wearing his clothes, and said coldly to the person in front of him: "i just hate the way you look now." "