volume iii.ii

placing the silver two on the battered wooden table, imo picked up the child he had just bought in the corner and was about to leave. the woman behind her cried weakly, looked at the demented young son in his arms, and wept: "please treat him well." "

yi mo did not speak, only nodded, at this time to say such a thing is really a dead sheep. since it has been decided to sell the parents and children, whether it is good or not, it should have nothing to do with her.

yi mo walked out with xiao liuyan in his arms and quickly disappeared behind the door.

the liu family and his wife looked at the open wooden door, thinking of the separation of flesh and bones, and they couldn't help but feel sad and cry. after crying for a while, the man wiped the tears first, comforted the woman and said in a dumb voice: "everyone says that this child is destined to be troubled, so there is a situation in the family today, and now we can't raise him, someone is willing to take him away, it is his life number, maybe it is also your and my life number." mo was sad. "

the woman was still crying for a long time before she wiped her tears and said, "that's it." saying in his mouth, his eyes were still obsessively looking at the road outside the door that had no figure, in the end it was a piece of meat that fell from his body, if the family situation was not so embarrassing, no matter how stupid he was, he would not hand it over to others.

from then on, even if it is separated.

yi mo took liu yan with him, and soon he was getting farther and farther away from the thatched mud-walled house, but liu yan, who had been quiet all the time, made a move in his arms, and his thin body twisted over, through his shoulders, and kept looking at the houses farther and farther away. his eyelids did not blink, he was born stupid, but he stared dead at the room where he had lived for four years, as if calling for the two people in the house. sensing his movements, imo stopped at his feet and looked at the hut with him.

imo asked, "don't want to go?" "

liu yan couldn't speak to this day, and it was as if he never understood what others said, and naturally did not react to his questioning, staring at the distant room, stubbornly maintaining a wait-and-see posture.

seeing him like this, yi mo had to look around for a moment, then broke the face of the child in his arms, pointed to a mountain not far away, and said, "we live there, you can see it when you stand on the mountain." they gave you to me, and you won't be able to go back. "

liu yan did not look in the direction he was pointing, but looked down at his fingers dullly, for a long time, liu extended his hand, a small hand as thin as a chicken's claw, grabbed yi mo's index finger and pinched it tightly.

yi mo thought he understood, and his heart rejoiced for a moment, and with a single moment, this joy disappeared as if the tide had receded. i saw xiao yan grab his finger and stuff it into his mouth.

hungry.

yi mo sighed, and he didn't know where this man's soul had been lost. at the same time, i was glad that if i didn't have a soul, i was afraid that now he would have to guard an animal that didn't know what kind of animal.

putting the child back in his arms, imo cast the spell and flew quickly toward the mountain.

liu yan didn't even struggle, just skimming his head in his arms, looking farther and farther away, farther and farther away, and finally only the hut the size of a grain of rice remained.

even if he has been hated and cursed, he has been given a place of limited warmth.

on the uninhabited peaks, trees collapsed, and a small courtyard rose from the ground, with three rooms, one room, two houses, and new windows and doors. in the courtyard courtyard, there are many green bamboos, and there are many trees outside the courtyard door, and the flowers are luxuriant. through the low fence of the low wall, you can see the beauty of heaven at a glance.