26. opening of the table

yi mo sometimes couldn't understand why shen qingxuan liked to smile at him so much, and his eyebrows were bent with laughter, as if everything around him was a happy event, and everyone was a good person. but this was not the case, yi mo knew that shen qingxuan's many troubles had never disappeared. so every time he saw his smile, yi mo would wonder, what was he laughing at?

although he was confused, yi mo did not ask. the longer i have known him, the more i saw such a smile, and yi mo was also used to it, but he was driven by such a pure smile, and every time he saw him, his mood would be much happier. this time, yi mo smelled the milk in the air and said, "what is this doing?" what did you hug and laugh so happily? "

shen qingxuan mysteriously waved his hand, signaling him to lower the volume, and then opened the placket, revealing the black hair ball.

yi mo only glanced at it, and then reached out and picked up the sleeping little thing, as if carrying a rag. regardless of the frightened struggle of the wolf cub, he mentioned that he looked at his eyes and brushed his mouth in disgust, "where did this beast come from?" "

shen qingxuan laughed when he heard this, thinking that you were all beasts, and said, "you let it go, let you die." sit down and i'll talk to you. "

as soon as yi mo waved his hand, the black hair ball rolled back into shen qingxuan's arms, and the frightened little wolf cub whimpered, shrunk into a ball, and pulled straight into his chest. shen qingxuan calmed down, knowing in his heart that this wolf was not afraid of anyone, but in the end the beast had a keen instinct and felt that yi mo was dangerous, so he showed timidity. can't help but stare at yi mo straight, look at yi mo frowned, "see what i do?" "

shen qingxuan really couldn't see where he was terrible, but he didn't like it, and said in his mouth, "you look good", and after saying that, he took his hand and sat next to him. tell the story of how things happened and how they took in the little wolf. yi mo did not show any anger on his face after listening, only sneered, and his eyes stopped on the wolf cub in his arms and did not move away.

shen qingxuan was about to ask him what he thought, but he saw yi mo wave his hand, and at the same time his arms sank, the little wolf who had almost no weight at all suddenly turned into a baby, lying on his chest with fat arms and fat legs, and he was talking, shen qingxuan suddenly changed, his hand shook, and he almost threw the pink and tender baby in his arms into the brazier at his feet and burned to death, screaming in a hurry, instinctively hugging his arms and holding the baby tightly.

his face turned white.

when he came back to god, shen qingxuan couldn't help it, hugged the baby tightly with one hand, grabbed the iron tongs on the side of the brazier with one hand, and brushed his face towards yi mo's body, while shouting: "you scared me to death, do you know you bastard!" "

yi mo didn't expect him to suddenly attack, and he dodged very badly. shen qingxuan did not stop, still waving his fire tongs straight at him, although it did not hit, but the air pumped was slightly loud. his face was as pale as paper, his eye sockets were red, it was obvious that he was scared, yi mo did not think about how to deal with it for a while, he could only dodge, both of them simply degenerated into children at this moment, looking stupid and clumsy.

it was still the baby in shen qingxuan's arms who cried and ended the farce. shen qingxuan dropped the fire tongs, and he didn't care to clean up yi mo anymore, so he took off his cloak and wrapped it around the child, and whispered softly: "don't cry, don't cry, bao'er, uncle find you milk to drink..."

yi mo stood to the side, and suddenly there was a sense of unfair treatment. then shen qingxuan's face changed, and he looked at the baby in his arms very sluggishly, and when yi mo walked over to pick up the little beast, he saw that shen qingxuan's freshly dried clothes were wet again. the little thing peed. shen qingxuan couldn't speak for a moment, raised his face and looked at him with innocent eyes, as if he didn't know what to do, he reached out and pulled yi mo's wide sleeves, but he didn't know what to say. there was a faint smell of shame in the air.