25. new year's day

chinese new year's eve morning, shen qingxuan finished taking care of the matter at hand, let xiao wei push, and went to the kitchen to see how the evening meal was prepared. the shen family is too big, the kitchen is also triple, the outermost pile is piled with small mountain-like melons, fruits and vegetables, the processed chicken, duck and fish meat are picked up in the basin, sprinkled with salt to taste, and can be directly put into the pot at night. in the large room in the second door, dozens of small stoves were set up, lit on fire, and all kinds of broth were simmered. the innermost room is the real place to cook, open the curtain, first of all, the steamer of the mountain, stacked to the roof, next to the cage stands a wooden ladder, easy to climb up at any time to view. there are large and small iron pots, stove shapes vary, stews boiled and fried hot, all complete. the cooks wrapped around short skirts, their hands flying around the case, cutting shredded willows, kneading the dough and mixing the filling. his face was glowing red from the fire.

someone was busy sneaking up and looking up, glancing at shen qingxuan at the door, and he exclaimed in a hurry, stopped and ran over, shouting: "how did the young master get here?" hurry back, the smoke is big, be careful of smoking. "

shen qingxuan smiled slightly, with a festive look on his face, waved his hand, and said, "i'll see how you are prepared." "

"the young master is assured, the cooks are all sophisticated, and they can't go wrong."

shen qingxuan nodded and looked at it for a while before he said, "first make some good dishes and put them in the food box." i'll send it to you in a minute. "

puzzled, the man asked doubtfully, "who is the young master going to send this to?" "

shen qingxuan bowed his head, but he did not explain, only let him do as he was told, and then left.

without a moment's effort, the full food box was delivered to shen qingxuan's hand, shen qingxuan opened it, looked at it, reclocosted it, and then asked ya gui to take a red bag prepared earlier and send it to the door. hou greeted the small house at the gate of the courtyard, took something and put it into the carriage, and then said, "the young master is assured, the little one must be delivered" and drove the horse away.

the carriage sped all the way to the ferry, and then turned into the boat, and before noon, xiao wei delivered the things to xiao tao's courtyard, and soon hurried back to his death. naturally, he got a reward from shen qingxuan.

in the afternoon, xu mingshi also returned from the wind and snow, with an anxious look on his face, rushed into the courtyard, and looked around to find out that shen qingxuan was greeting guests in the main courtyard. when the servant saw that he was in a hurry, he did not dare to delay, so he let him wait, and surrounded the cloak himself to find the master.

shen qingxuan learned that xu mingshi had come looking for him, so he left the table halfway and asked him what was going on.

xu mingshi saw that there was no one around, so he undid his clothes and pulled out a black and hairy thing from his arms.

"huh? what is this? puppies? shen qingxuan was just about to reach out, but was blocked by xu mingshi, who took the thing back into his arms and said to shen qingxuan with a bitter face: "i don't know how to tell you." "

shen qingxuan looked at him strangely with a bitter face, understood that things were not small, and invited him into the room to elaborate.

it turned out to be something that xu mingshi did on impulse. the black furry thing was a little wolf cub that had just been born for more than a month. the wolf cub's mother also had some beginnings, cultivating for three hundred years to become a sperm, obtaining a human form, and then she couldn't stand the loneliness, no longer concentrated on cultivation, and went to play in the earthly world. then there are some plots that everyone is familiar with, the wolf spirit falls in love with mortals, one person and one spirit fall in love with each other, and spend a year together. as a result, a year later, the man became seriously ill, and the she-wolf spirit knew that it was her own sake, and went around looking for a solution, just in time to meet xu mingshi.