volume ii. v

after ji jiu returned to the house, he ordered someone to pack some clothes, bid farewell to his family, and went on the road again. although this road is not far, it takes half a month to stop the horse, accompanied by two guards, ji jiu is not too anxious to rush the road, along the way over the mountains, encounter the beautiful scenery also summons the guards to lead the horses to walk together, although the trip is not slow, but it is not so fast. along the way, the scenery gradually became barren, the lonely mountains and mountains, the human voice gradually faded, and the birds and animals increased, of which the apes were the loudest, sharp and high. ji jiu grabbed the reins of the horse, listened to the sound of the ape, and slipped out of nowhere a trace of pity, and sighed softly. the haze in my heart is always unbreakable.

i couldn't help but look down at my own hand that was holding the reins of the horse, and the brown snake kiss mark on my wrist was still there, as if there was a little flaw missed when i created it. ji jiu felt more and more that this was not an ordinary birthmark. perhaps, the imprints on everyone's body that have not faded over the years are related to the past life. he thought so, and he thought it was ridiculous. originally, people who did not believe in gods and demons now believe in the theory of demons, but these things did happen, although absurd, but what happened to themselves, no matter how absurd, they had to be recognized.

ji jiu recognized. confessing, but not equivalent to confessing. he had formed a vendetta against the demon, and although he knew that this vendetta had been brought about by a previous life, there was nothing wrong with him coming to seek revenge, but the means were too dirty, and ji jiu despised it!

he despised him.

if he was looking for revenge, he would lose his life, and ji jiu would also admit it. just if this is what you deserve, you will suffer. but the demon was not. the demon used such means, such humiliation, and ji jiu hated him from the bottom of his heart.

the apes were still screaming, resounding throughout the world. ji jiu looked back, a smile on his face, beckoned the two guards, and continued to spur his horse back to the barracks.

along the way, the smile on his face never let go.

the people around him have long been accustomed to his smile, and they don't think much of it, everyone knows that general ji has a good temper and a good temperament, and he sees people laughing three times, no matter how high or low they are. the gentleness of the smile makes people feel close at first sight.

but he did not know that he was riding a horse at this time, but what he thought of was the taoist priest he had instructed the shrewd people to secretly visit in the city before leaving home, and he did not know when he would get the news. that daoist crane had a childlike face, and he must have mana, and if he could find it, he might be able to figure out a lot of it. even...... it is not impossible to shoot down the demon.

there is some hatred that only blood can wash away.

thinking wildly along the way, he rushed for a few more days and returned to the army.

the camp was full of yellow sand, horses' hooves galloping, war drums were beating loudly, and the soldiers were training in the school yard. the sun was shining high overhead, the dust raised covered his cheeks, and he was washed out of the gully by sweat, and everyone looked confused. on the face of every unclear person, there is a pair of proud eyes of a boy with iron bones. ji jiu rolled over and dismounted, walking past them, and the soldiers behind him were all whispering a welcome: the general has returned. ji jiu responded, waving their hands to let them continue practicing, but a sincere smile appeared on his face, his eyes were bent into a crescent moon, and a few fine lines were faintly at the corners of his eyes, adding a sense of maturity.