4. good and evil

shen qingxuan had also carefully contested in his heart, this snake could not only pull the dying him back to the world, but also wanted him to be able to walk and jump, and speak loudly like an ordinary person.

it's just that it's hard to say.

to put it bluntly, he shen qingxuan poured a cup of hot tea on people's bodies for no reason, and although he walked around on the edge of life and death, he still came back to life in the end. although the price of surviving is to protect this snake from the robbery - who makes him prosperous and rich. the other party's statement shen qingxuan was not unbelieving, but it was also difficult to fully believe it.

as of the moment, the one-man-one-snake transaction is fair.

he poured it a cup of hot tea, and it took a bite of him, as it should be; it left him alive, he protected it, and it was fair to buy and sell.

asking for a gift in return was a joke. but he also had to admit that he had some greedy thoughts and wanted to ask for more from this snake.

when things happen to think for their own sake, it is human nature. in the end, shen qingxuan is a reader, and when the words are written, although it is difficult to suppress expectations, it is also really ashamed.

unexpectedly, this demon was so blunt that he did not wait for him to speak, but he answered what he had in mind.

shen qingxuan lowered his head and hesitated.

in front of him, the paper was white and black, and the ink was not dry.

the air flowing in the room could only hear the breathing of shen qingxuan alone, and nothing else.

shen qingxuan was speechless, and even the white paper and black characters on the case did not seem to dare to look at it again, but just hung his head, and his face was suddenly blue and white and red.

although he had seven out of twenty, because of his ill-fated fate, he had more thoughts and insights than ordinary people, how could he be compared with the old demon snake who had been cultivating for nearly a thousand years.

the snake demon yi mo disappeared from beginning to end, and this meeting did not even make a sound, holding the ink pen to talk to him, looking at the fire.

shen qingxuan was just a small seed that had just sprouted, but he had already covered the sky.

the tea has long been cold.

shen qingxuan finally raised his head and looked at the void in front of him for a long time, before he slowly wrote, word by word, and next to the upright handwriting: thank you.

at this moment, he could only write these two words, and no matter how many words he said, he could not tell his mood, and one more word would be a burden.

later, the wolf pen that had been manipulated by others spontaneously entered the pen wash. shen qingxuan watched, knowing that this conversation was over and yi mo was leaving.

sure enough, in the blink of an eye, the clear breath in the room slowly faded.

shen qingxuan sat alone for a moment before reaching out and picking up the scattered papers on the table, arranging them one by one according to the order of their conversation, combing them carefully before placing them on his lap, shaking the wooden wheel to move to the edge of the bed, and carefully collecting the pages into the wooden box.

the apricot blossoms in the courtyard were finished and defeated.

the bones of the peach blossoms came out one by one, and after only two days of hard work, the sun shone brightly, and they bloomed eagerly.