volume iii.xii

- you are my hometown.

as a human being, liu yan remembered everything clearly. naturally, i also remember this, the most beautiful love words.

the person who says this is attached to himself at this moment, like a worm into the bone, drilling flesh and blood, invading the heart.

but more than two hundred years ago, a hot cup of tea kicked off the entanglement.

liu yan lowered his eyes and whispered, "you stupid snake." but the arms were like vines, tightly wrapped around, wrapped around the cool body, and the chest was also pasted, so that the other party's body temperature was in line with his own.

the warm body was attached, like a fire, but it was not a hurtful burning, only comfortably warming his chest, especially comfortable. yi mo lowered his head and kissed him, and the tip of his tongue swam between the obedient teeth for a moment, and suddenly he burrowed into it, holding the soft but upturned tongue, sucking, as if it were such a delicious delicacy, making him greedy and sucking.

the crisp pleasure opened in his mouth, and when he was licked to his upper jaw, liu yan involuntarily trembled and fainted in his brain. it wasn't until yi mo let him go that he opened his mouth and muttered in a trance: yi mo.

imo. he called very lightly, as if whispering and the words were round.

reincarnation iii, the last remaining is still this name.

yi -mo——

yi mo's hand trembled, and his name came out of this population, as if there was the power of a bayonet to see blood, making his heart tremble and gush out a lot of pain.

"can't help it?" yi mo looked up, and his voice was steady.

everything had settled, and he no longer had to worry about it, but he had sunk his heart, had full patience, and was willing to take it slowly.

liu yan straightened his chest, handed the other side that had been snubbed, and whispered, "this side..."

"huh?"

in a position where there had been a red mole, yi mo kissed it. gentle and soothing, as if apologetic.

liu yan's sanity also seemed to return because of this move, looking down at the person who buried his head and kissing his chest, pursed his lips, and finally laughed: "you just think i'm stupid..."

yi mo looked up and didn't lie to him either, "it was very disgusting at first. "

"i know." liu yan lowered her eyes and kissed his forehead: "later you said you liked fools." "

yi mo stroked his waist and said slowly, "unauthorized let you have the memory of the third life, do you blame me?" "

liu yan smiled and shook his head, holding his face, leaning over and whispering, "if i've been stupid, haven't i always let you bully?" "

but no, the bullied are dead!

liu yan couldn't help it, knocked on his head, and said, "you bullied me as a fool!" "

yi mo held his hand and grasped it tightly in his hand, before he naturally said, "if i don't bully you, who am i bullying?" "but it's completely righteous.

liu yan was dumbfounded, and it took a long time to admit it, letting him bully others to go? i certainly don't want to. don't you deserve to be bullied? thinking about it and feeling a little unwilling, he rubbed his waist twice on the huge object in the shadow of his hip slit, squinted his eyes, and said, "you promised not to bully me." "

yi mo should have been ashamed, but instead showed some grievances, saying: "can't help it! "

i just want to bully you, and i can't help it! yi mo was as straight as ever, and raised his waist to let his hard object rub through the small entrance.

completely unaware that i am acting like a little boy, meeting someone i like, i have to make the other party cry, so i am not willing to give up, and i am still wronged - you see, how fun, why do you cry?

liu yan shivered for a moment, soft in his arms, his brain was dizzy completely, and he was completely helpless. in this world, things are originally one thing and one thing. and then there's their number, and they're each other's nemesis.

at the end of the day, it's still: "bad snake! liu yan rebuked.

- bad snake.

"..."liu yan thought, this snake is really bad in his bones!

"do you want to?" imo was still asking.

"...... well. a very light sound came out, and liu yan felt that he had been roasted dry by the blazing temperature.

yi mo's hand movements stagnated for a moment, and he said in a dumb voice, "no." "

the love words between the beds are the most seductive, and the person who said this is the person who has been hanging on his heart for hundreds of years, and ren is also the iron man who has turned into a soft finger.

where is yi mo still in control.