12. bad snake

shen qingxuan knew that it was only when kissing, yi mo, who had always been indifferent, that there would be exceptional emotions.

when kissing, it was first slowly attached, and then the lip flap was tossed and turned, as if to testing the touch, and when the rubbing was hot, yi mo seemed to lose patience, and the tip of his tongue touched the teeth. shen qingxuan did not hesitate, closed his eyes and obediently opened his mouth, let him come in to explore, and his arm also spontaneously lifted up, wrapped around yi moxiang's back, completely looking like trusting delivery.

it is just that this kind of trust is not formed overnight, it is through the process of acquaintance to understanding, and finally disintegrated the wariness of alien demons, and trusted wholeheartedly. i just don't know when to start, but while giving this monster trust, i also delivered something else.

maybe it was when yi mo accompanied him to silently exchange words and ink, maybe it was when yi mo said, "to give me good is good", or maybe it was when yi mo promised to let him recover as usual, without the slightest regard for his greedy demands... shen qingxuan himself didn't know exactly when he actually moved this thought.

it is only this thought, but now it is bent to such a simple and clear thing as "repaying favors".

since he insisted that this was a reward, let's repay the favor. shen qingxuan's thoughts turned in his head, he gave up the passive posture, probed out his tongue and turned to directly entangle yi mo, kissing him hard.

yi mo raised his eyes to look at him for a moment, shen qingxuan's expression was still gentle, just carrying a smile. yi mo looked at him with a smile between his eyebrows, after a pause, he lowered his eyes again, the entanglement between his lips and teeth was no longer as slow as warm water, as if it was boiling fiercely at once, the tip of his tongue swept heavily inside the mouth, the breath exchanged was mysterious and subtle, shen qingxuan's green offensive was suddenly suppressed and discarded, and the tongue leaf that was still bold before was also curled up to dodge, rao was so yi mo was not satisfied, after licking it in the other person's mouth, he rolled up the soft tongue leaf that was dodging and sucked, squeezing out more liquid, occasionally letting go is like a cat teasing a mouse, and when shen qingxuan just dodged some, he repeated the same trick, re-entangling shen qingxuan's tongue, and everything came back again.

shen qingxuan only felt breathless, the clarity in his brain was gradually eroded by drowsiness, that dexterous tongue was too rampant, the domineering did not allow him to hide or retreat, directly forcing him to have no way to return and refused to give up, occasionally letting go but wanting to capture the teasing of the people, shen qingxuan was drowsy but liked such enthusiasm, and only at this time did yi mo reveal some of his original temperament. so he hugged it tighter, and let □ spread from his entangled lips and tongue.

the hot and humid breath was chaotically exchanged, and shen qingxuan could not suppress this wave of grinding emotions, and a low humming sound escaped from his nose.

yi mo heard this and stopped, and then reached out and rubbed his hand on the slightly open lips of the water for a moment, and asked without seeing any emotion: "is it still comfortable?" "

shen qingxuan looked back at him calmly, and also looked at him for a moment through the candle fire at the head of the bed, and then smiled: "you are serving me like this, and you are also a loose robe and a beauty in your arms, how can you be uncomfortable?" "

yi mo rubbed on his lips again, this time with greater force, and ravaged the already red and swollen lip flap between his fingers before saying, "there is no one in this world that can restrain your mouth." "

shen qingxuan turned his head, snorted and bit the finger on his lips, burned the tooth mark like a grudge, and then he was reluctant and stretched out his tongue to soothe the tooth mark□. the pink slippery tongue leaf fell like a snake, sucking beautifully around the white finger, the indescribable color was overflowing, this gesture, seeing yi mo squinted.