9. family

for three consecutive days, the villa was once again very lively, only because grand duke shen went around from the ghost gate once again.

shen qingxuan, in the midst of the noise, sat on a chair and smiled, listening with his chin, humble and courteous, and a polite demeanor.

the voice of regret is another piece, all saying how good this is, but fate is so tricky.

shen qingxuan had already cultivated a copper-skinned iron bone in these pitiful words, and listening to them in his ears was painless or itchy. however, it touched the mind of shen mother on the side, and she shed tears several times, and she was afraid that shen qingxuan would be even more sad to see it, so she quickly avoided her head to wipe her tears.

how could she avoid shen qingxuan's sharp eyes with this action, but mother and son connected their hearts, and shen qingxuan knew what she was thinking, so she also pretended not to see it and turned her gaze to others.

when the banquet began, shen qingxuan let yakuza push away from the table. everyone knew that shen qingxuan was weak in bones, was not good at drinking, and had just recovered from a serious illness, let alone accompany the guests to work hard, so they told him to rest one by one, and only after shen qingxuan left did he raise a glass to drink.

shen qingxuan returned to the room, listened to the noise outside through the window ledge, and sneered secretly. i don't know how many times such a banquet has been held, nor how many times it will be held in the future. who knows?

even if yi mo helped him and let him be no different from ordinary people after a year, he didn't know what suffering he would suffer in the future.

feng shui rotates, and things are uncertain.

after being rescued from the ice cave, shen qingxuan understood the meaning of the eight words that his father often chanted in his mouth.

who would have expected that the gentle and gentle, shy and timid little family jasper who had married into the shen family for three years - the second lady who had loved and loved him in the past would make people almost take his life?

i never thought about it.

even now that i think about it now, after so many years, i still have a sad feeling of being betrayed by my loved ones.

just as he was out of his mind, there was a sudden rush of footsteps in the courtyard, which was extremely brisk and with urgency and the characteristic accent of the official boots. shen qingxuan's dark gaze lit up slightly, and the smile that always hung on his face also revealed some sincerity.

"brother!" the door slammed open, bringing in some dust, and the sun shone in from the outside, revealing a clear-eyed face between the dancing of the dust, because it was a relative who saw each other, and that heroic face carried some child-only recklessness.

seeing his brother sitting on a chair, looking at himself with a smile, the young man was also embarrassed, and he was busy withdrawing his hand and regaining some stability before he said, "brother." "

shen qingxuan beckoned the person to his side, and only then did he hold his hand to pull the tall body down, and his fingers inertia bounced on the other party's forehead, and he said silently: i thought you had grown a little, how could you still be so rampage.

shen zhen's lips, shen zhen had understood since childhood, and he quickly rubbed his forehead with one hand that was not painful or itchy, and hummed: "i would like to be more subtle, i am afraid of scaring you into not recognizing me as a younger brother." "

shen qingxuan smiled, stroked the neat crown of hair, and asked: how come i have time to see me today?

"my brother has just recovered from a serious illness, so why can i not come to see him?" shen zhen squatted down, propped one hand on his brother's leg, and leaned in front of him to play, just like when he was a child, the trust and attachment between relatives whose eyebrows were full of blood thicker than water, shen qingxuan looked at the face that looked like a second wife, only to feel calm in his heart, and he really couldn't hate this face that had been crooked from childhood.