volume iii.v

yi mo never thought he would cry, and when he noticed his tears, he could not help but be shocked. demons who have lived for two thousand years will also shed tears, and imo does not think that this will be true.

will a demon who has lived for two thousand years shed tears?

but the tears fell like that. glide over cheeks, marking water marks. imo tasted it, it was salty and astringent. it was no different from what he had tasted. there is no difference between the tears of a demon and the tears of a man. salty, astringent, bitter.

the demon's tears were exactly the same as those of shen qingxuan iii.

liu yan was still tearing his heart and lungs and shouting, "don't cry, yi mo don't cry, i was wrong, you don't cry." the blood and mud on his face were washed away by his own tears, but he kept telling the other party not to cry.

yi mo picked him up and held him in his arms, liu yan did not struggle anymore, while crying while wiping yi mo's face, the blood stain on his hands wiped on yi mo's face and could not take care of it, just did not want him to cry, because he would hurt. those tears seemed to turn into a pair of hands, and they stabbed into his heart alive, trying to strangle his heart to death. liu yan cried out in pain, "i was wrong yi mo, you don't cry, you don't cry..."

imo said, "you fool. "saying that he healed the fool's wounds, he looked at the piece of skin and flesh that had recovered as before, white and pure, but there was no longer that bit of cinnabar.

without cinnabar, wouldn't that person be? of course not. yi mo sneered, comforting liu yan in his arms, and as he sobbed and choked, he whispered, "what's the use of you cutting it?" "it's useless, it's useless, it's just a mark, a sign, without this mark, it can't change anything." but the fool doesn't understand.

the fool sobbed and lifted his face and said, "you're not happy to see it." i was bad for you in my last life, and we don't want it. "

"we don't want it, i'm good to you, don't be upset." liu yan lay on his shoulder and said over and over again, "don't want it, it's not good, i'm good to you." immo don't cry. "

yi mo couldn't say anything else, only to hug the body in his arms tighter, hugging the innocent and ignorant liu yan tightly, and said over and over again: fool.

saying this lowly, everything became empty, and there was only a silly liu yan in his arms, liu yan who said that he wanted to be good to him, and liu yan who dug up the flesh of his heart. the black □ in his heart rolled like a dark whirlpool, and yi mo buried his head in the side of liu yan's neck and bit his shoulder fiercely through the clothes.

liu yan trembled a little, but instead of crying out in pain, he patted him on the back, just like yi mo often did, coaxing him, "yi mo is not sad, i am good to you." "

the teeth that bit on his shoulder slowly loosened, yi mo was motionless, his face was buried in the side of his neck, and the weight of his body was also surrendered, resting on liu yan's shoulder and closing his eyes, like a tired child. liu yan knew that he was stupid, didn't understand what he was thinking, and probably would never understand. but as long as yi mo gave him everything he gave, whether it was love or hurt, or just the weight of an adult who leaned over like this, liu yan patted his back, and in yi mo's quiet, he also went quiet, gently patting his back, not shouting or screaming.

later, the two people hugged each other and slept.

waking up in the middle of the night, yi mo opened his eyes and lit a candle to light up the light. on the brightly lit bed, yi mo looked at the face in his arms, dirty, bloody and muddy, and two funny white marks, but because liu yan was asleep, he didn't look so stupid. yi mo looked at him for a long time, until liu yan in his sleep suddenly sobbed, as if he was crying in his dream, very sad. yi mo didn't know why he clearly said that he wouldn't bully him, but he still bullied him, bullied him like this, and cried when he fell asleep. he didn't want to bully him.