22. brother yi

happiness is always short-lived. after yi mo left, shen qingxuan was tired and couldn't open his eyes, and he hugged the quilt and fell asleep. this sleep will sleep until three o'clock in the day, and when i wake up, i am still sore, especially the position of the lumbar spine, and the unexplained soreness is unbearable. the bed was a mess, and white semen spots could be seen everywhere, not to mention the body, and the traces could be rubbed down directly after the marks dried. shen qingxuan was helpless, the bell called for someone to move the bath tub to put it next to the bed, and after the hot water was poured, all the waiters retreated and climbed in by themselves.

after taking a bath, he threw all the bedding on the bed into the wooden barrel. let's soak it, otherwise the ladies will be curious and ask, and he really doesn't know how to answer.

taking care of himself, shen qingxuan endured the waist pain and went to take care of other things.

it's just that the day is sluggish, fortunately no one will think of anything else, otherwise it will look like excessive indulgence. shen qingxuan rested for two more days before he went to see xiao tao.

xiao tao had already packed up the softness she had carried, and only waited for him to come before leaving. only after a illness, although it eased up, the body bones also looked much thinner than before, shen qingxuan prepared the carriage, the interior was more comfortable, and then took xiao tao to bid farewell to her parents and went on the road with her.

although the distance is not far, it will take half a day. in the end, after serving himself once, shen qingxuan naturally had to personally send it to the place to settle down before he could rest assured, do not do anything, do it absolutely. good or evil.

the carriage was tossed all the way, and finally stopped at the dockside, and the boatman who had been waiting for it greeted it, and the young master and the little aunt were sent to the boat together, and finally only two of shen qingxuan's personal squatters were left to go together, and the rest were scattered first.

the cold wind on the river surface, xiao tao and shen qingxuan sat in the cabin cabin, the two small squatters went to the bottom of the cabin, and there were only these two people in the house for a while, facing each other.

xiao tao poured tea, brought it to shen qingxuan, and also held it up himself, saying goodbye to the tea instead of wine: "young master, in the future, i will cherish it." "

shen qingxuan nodded, and the two of them drank tea, but they were speechless.

just sit quietly. i don't know how long later, the boat on the surface of the water bumped a little, and a loud shout came from outside the window: "dock!" the boys come out to lay the floors! "

the two xiao wei also knocked on the door, and xiao tao got up and pushed shen qingxuan out of the cabin.

the wind was very strong, shen qingxuan wrapped the big knife tightly, and was also coughed by the oncoming wind. xiao tao was draped in a plain green cloak, the hat was also tied tightly, and the sleeves were shrunk into a ball with a warm tube.

after walking for a while, a small and exquisite manor house was close at hand, but in winter, the grass and trees withered, and it looked a little lonely. xiao tao watched a bit, bent down and leaned into shen qingxuan's ear and said, "young master, this place is very beautiful in the spring." shen qingxuan laughed and said nothing.

xiao wei hurried a few steps forward to greet him, and after a while, the servants who were waiting in the courtyard all ran out to greet each other.

shen qingxuan entered the courtyard, went to inspect the house, and asked all the servants to come out, interrogate them one by one, make sure it is reliable, let xiao weihaosheng explain it, and then enter the room with xiao tao.