EXTRA: the boyish god (3)

it was qingming again, shen jue returned to luofu mountain, the birds and beasts in the mountain were psychic, and although they had not taken human form, they also recognized him. they looked at this man, year after year, in the memory of their still life, and every time he came back, he returned to that small courtyard, replacing the rotten table legs, tightening the loose mortise, renovating the walls that had collapsed during the torrential rain, and washing the mossy water tanks and filling the mountain springs again... despite this, the small courtyard was still irreversibly falling, but he was busy and had a glimmer in his eyes.

in the afternoon, green smoke will rise from the chimney of the courtyard, the smell of vegetables will float in the air, and warm wine will be poured into the delicate pot. everything was finally placed in front of the grave.

a pair of eyes of birds and beasts, watching him kneel, watching him kowtow, watching him silently, leaning on the stone tablet and sleeping.

even though the scythians have gone, this is still his hometown.

every time he returned, he performed a resting memorial, then picked up the package and left again. years and years.

his life was condensed into two points, one point was the tomb in luofu mountain, and the other point was extended into an endless line, and only at the annual qingming, the line would twist and turn, returning to the first point straight, and then extending to infinity again.

the process kept going back and forth, and he didn't say bitterness or shout tiredness. just feeling tired.

when you are exhausted to the extreme, you will speed up the speed of walking, and in the constant whistling wind in your ears, the person's face will naturally appear in front of you.

it was an emperor, inheriting the bloodline of the harem concubines, and was born with a good appearance. but there is no way to summarize it in terms of beauty or ugliness.

because he is the emperor, whether he looks good or not is the last thing that no one cares about. who cares? to the courtiers, it is a monarch and cannot be looked up to. for the people, "emperor" is just a word, a title, which can be admired, but it is unimaginable. to everyone, he is just an illusory shadow behind a title that dominates the world.

but shen jue knew that he was actually very good-looking. even if it is gloomy and solemn, it is also vivid and vivid. his face first entered his eyes, followed by the identity of the emperor.

but at that time, one of them was the lord of the world, very arrogant, and the other was a demon that could pinch mortals to death, the same pride and conceit. so when they are together, they always wrestle with each other more often, fight back and forth, and often lose their temper.

so he pushed him to be ill, for ten days, half a month, and the longest time he was "sick" for half a year; the emperor would refuse to summon him when he was angry, even if he knew that in full view of everyone, he knelt down for a day outside the imperial study, and there was not a word to make him get up.

rumors spread in private in the court, most of them saying that he was the same as the □ in the checkbox. there are also upright civilian officials who sneer at their faces. this was something that even shen jue himself didn't care about, but in the end someone paid the price of blood. they were still angry, they hadn't seen each other for more than two months, he was practicing his sword in his general's mansion, and his subordinates hurried in to report that the emperor had imprisoned the official who had been unable to get along with him this morning for the crime of slander.

although shen jue knew that that person was the eye nail that the emperor wanted to remove, he did not expect that he would act like this. gossip is the last thing shen jue cares about, he is shen qingxuan's child, never afraid of slander and slander.