20. happy

compared with the plain elegance of the small courtyard in the mountains, the place where he grew up is a few points richer. antique decorations needless to say, just a rosewood collapse is about nine feet wide, about because of shen qingxuan's physical inconvenience, the bed and asked the craftsmen to make several dark cabinets, built-in some commonly used items and books, the outer carving of the dark cabinet with strange stone landscapes, swimming fish flying birds, the beak of the bird is made of gold, protruding outwards, gently pulling is the door buckle of the dark cabinet.

shen qingxuan pulled open the beak of the bird, took out a palm-sized box from the dark cabinet and put it aside, and then pulled the bed curtain held in the silver hook, the blue bed curtain was embroidered with fine flowers, lotus green leaves, and hula completely enveloped the scenery on the bed, completely isolated from the outside world.

in this self-contained small space, i saw that shen qingxuan was not in a hurry, raised his hand to take off the crown, drew his hairpin, and untied his belt, and the shirt was loose, and the wide cover was on his body. after doing all this, he looked at the person in front of him with a smile.

yi mo had long hair scattered, but his clothes were neat. after being stared at by him for half a moment, yi mo lifted his robe, sat down on his knees and moved to shen qingxuan, stood up straight, and said, "do it yourself." "

shen qingxuan did not expect this out, saw that the body moved towards himself, subconsciously left his face, and listened to him say this, paused before turning back, without a word, stretched out his hand and wrapped it around his waist. do it yourself, or are you afraid that you won't succeed? shen qingxuan neatly ripped open yi mo's belt, unbuttoned his shirt, and parted them to the sides.

the cover on the solid body was opened by him, and it was suddenly exposed in front of his eyes, shen qingxuan's ear roots were suddenly red, his eyes did not know where to put it, just a few feet in front of his eyes was yi mo's waist, honey-colored skin, tight texture, shen qingxuan's nose tip was just facing yi mo's navel, clearly smelling the smell that belonged to this person, a blush heartbeat, could not hide. at the bottom of the navel, that is, the waistband of his pants, shen qingxuan hurriedly retracted his gaze, and looked up at the person who was not inches on his upper body at this time.

yi mo had also been looking down at him, his eyes were on the line, shen qingxuan's expression was a little flustered, and yi mo was still old.

it seems that he has to force himself to do it. shen qingxuan understood this, and also crossed his heart, the warm hands that fell on both sides lifted up, without hesitation, he stroked the waist, smooth and cold, making shen qingxuan think of the brass bell that had accompanied him for many years, the difference was that his hands not only had the cold texture of metal, but also the elasticity of texture. shen qingxuan stroked it, cautiously, as if he was afraid that his abrupt actions would displease him, looked up at yi mo's expression, and indeed acquiesced, so he relaxed his heart, touched a few handfuls on that waist, raised his arm and stroked the other party's chest along the waist line.

so strong and wide, the man's strength and beauty fused just right in his body, shen qingxuan almost touched in admiration, lifted his body and extended his arms, and touched yi mo's chest over and over again, yi mo watched his hand swim on his body, always calm as water.

the fingertip hesitated and hesitated, shen qingxuan gritted his teeth, and finally untied yi mo and ripped it off.

thick hair and a clump in the middle jumped into view in an instant. shen qingxuan's fingers holding yi mo's trousers began to tremble, his breathing began to be disordered, and the sound of his heartbeat entered his eardrums, which sounded extremely intense.