10. special path

at night, the shen qingxuan brothers lay on the bed, lit a candle at the head of the bed, and talked face to face.

most of them were shen zhen's words, talking about strange things in the official arena, and what friends he had recently met, what kind of character they were, and what kind of eyebrows and dancing they said could not be stopped.

shen qingxuan listened for a moment, shook his head slightly, knowing that he had only a short time to enter the official arena and had not had time to experience those intrigues, so his interest was high and he was full of expectations. what will happen in the future is not yet known.

after all, it was his own brother, shen qingxuan hesitated for a moment or poured a basin of cold water on his full of heat, saying: everything needs to be cautious, don't make friends before you distinguish between the other camp, that is, you can recognize and alienate. i will definitely be able to make friends in the future, and it is not too late to treat each other sincerely.

shen zhen was stunned for a moment, and although he did not say anything, he was no longer as elated as before, and only nodded his head in acknowledgement.

shen qingxuan knew that what he said was too blunt, and shen zhen might not know these things, but he said it so frankly that he could not accept it emotionally for a while.

sighing, he reached out and stroked his brother's head, and shen qingxuan said: "father is rich and powerful, i know that you have no worries." but think about it, the greater the wealth of the shen family, the more good the object of collusion in the official arena. you have just entered this field, your qualifications are still shallow, you have no roots, if you act carelessly and take the wrong camp, it will be difficult to turn over again. at that time, the shen family business may not help you not to say, maybe it will be - the family is broken!

the last sentence, shen qingxuan hesitated for a moment, or said it. shen zhen's body in the quilt was shaken.

"brother, i know." shen zhen was silent for half a moment and said slowly, "this time when i go up the mountain, i have come to say goodbye to you." "

this time it was replaced by shen qingxuan. shen zhen looked at him, then lowered his eyes and whispered, "it is because i know this, so i please transfer to ningyuan county in the south to take up my post... the paperwork has come down, and i will leave at the end of the month. i don't know when i'll be able to come back..."

shen qingxuan frowned, thinking about where ningyuan county was, and thought about it for a long time before remembering that ningyuan county was a very remote small county in the south, located in a humid and hot place, the people's customs were fierce, and the mountains and thieves were rampant, and the people in that place were called southern barbarians.

shen qingxuan's brow was released after a long time, and he said, "go there, you are left in beijing, and you have offended people and don't know." go there and grind it, and when you come back, your brother will wash the dust for you.

shen zhen smiled, stretched out his arms around his brother's neck, buried his head in it, and said lowly, "i know you will say that." after a pause, he added: "although it is a little bitter, it is a good place to make a contribution." brother don't have to worry about it, a grass thief can't stop me, and daddy has a business point there, and he doesn't have to worry about food and clothing... i'll be back in ten years at the most. "

shen qingxuan was silent and nodded.

the first time they parted, and they were two brothers who grew up with them. although the situation is very different after some years, the feeling that blood is thicker than water cannot be erased by anything. it's sad to be with each other.