volume ii. ii

one hundred and fifty-three years later.

dingxiang building tonight business is quite prosperous, the running hall guys are busy sweating, the rag on the shoulder does not know whether it is used to wipe the table or wipe the sweat, it is difficult to send away a group of guests, outside the door and a group of people, brightly dressed, silk satin in the candlelight glowing a layer of water, a look at it is not a merchant civilian. the guy greeted him, glanced at the official boots under the leader's indigo robe, and hurriedly raised his face and smiled: "official, second floor please." "。

a group of seven people went upstairs silently, entered the room and sat down one after another, only then did someone take out the broken silver and reward the guy, the rest of the words did not say, the tip was just to praise his eyesight.

the guy took the reward and retired happily, while busy in the hall while staring at the door, i don't know how long, outside the door shi shiran walked in a person, eyebrows clear, is smiling. the man stepped over the threshold, did not need to be greeted, and went straight upstairs.

the man stretched out his neck to look, only to feel that the young man's eyes were familiar, and the demeanor seemed to have been seen somewhere, but he couldn't remember anything.

the seven people waiting in the private room heard the footsteps approaching the door, and they all stood up one after another, and in an instant, the door was pushed open, and ji jiu outside the door looked at everyone and smiled: "please let me eat wine, one by one, my face is more ugly than on the battlefield, why is it?" "

the man who had rewarded the guy earlier also smiled, and while inviting him to sit down, he said, "it's not always afraid that the little general will eat their salary for a year, right?" "

ji jiu snorted and said, "nothing, the salary is not enough for soldiers, it depends on how bold you are, how much you can take, if you are bold, mo said that this table of wine, even if you have another ten million tables, it is only a dime." "

as soon as the words landed, the room was silent.

ji jiu sat down, reached over the wine jug on the table, poured himself wine, this action, the cuffs were slightly rolled up, revealing a piece of skin on the wrist, slightly whiter than the ordinary martial general, but it was also a tight texture, but the mark on the side of the wrist was like two dark holes, which was quite interesting. this is ji jiu's birthmark, born with it, on the inside of the wrist, growing up with age, some people say it is a mole, but the color is slightly lighter. others say it's like a wound that's been bitten by a snake. ji jiu stared at it when he was fine, and he also felt that it was like a mark from a snake bite, but he had never been bitten, so why talk about the mark? it's just a birthmark that hasn't faded.

ji jiu slowly poured himself full of wine, and sipped slowly, looking comfortable and leisurely, as if the cup was filled with fairy honeydew.

the rest of the people did not speak again, but only watched him drink, one by one with an indescribable appearance.

what's so hard to say? ji jiu didn't think much of it in his heart, since he dared to withhold military pay, how could he not have thought that someone would get it one day. anticipating the consequences, it is still a risk to commit crimes with one's own life, which shows that it is necessary to have money and not to die.

a pot of wine was poured out of his own drink, and ji jiu shook the empty pot and stood up, slowly saying, "the wine is very good." if you can live until this time of next year, this place, i invite wine to feast. ignoring the crowd's retention, he finally turned around and left in all kinds of complicated eyes, and it was meaningless to stay.