volume iii.x

this was the second time he had drilled the grave.

yi mo thought as he knocked open the wooden coffin. the coffin is a thousand-year-old sunken wood, the wood is tight and fine, and the water and fire are not invaded. ordinary people, even if they have financial resources, they can't find them. only ji jiu could easily get such a coffin and lie down. at this point, when he left the world, he did not know the suffering, even if he knew that there was such a beauty in life, he could only give it up.

imo touched him.

a black armor was draped over his body, still dressed as a general, he could not touch the skin and flesh, only cold black armor, and the tentacles were cold.

yi mo turned to his side and lay down with him for a while before taking the bead of blood from his chest. blood-red beads lay against his skin, as if sleeping in his heart. just like those magnificent years, he held a drunken snake and quietly placed it on his heart in the night. it is like paying off the debts of the first life, and it is also like telling the love of the second life. but it can only be quiet.

yi mo cast a spell, breaking the blood beads, and really saw the wisp of ghost.

in fact, there is no sanity, but in the closed dark tomb, obsessively looking at the person in front of him, as if to say: you are coming.

yi mo condensed his soul so as not to dissipate, and looked at him, "i'll take you back." "

saying that, he raised his hand to touch his face, but the tentacles were empty, and his heart trembled a little, and yi mo said, "i will take you home." "

with his words, the soul condensed into a small beam of light and disappeared into the palm of his hand—i will go home with you.

it was wide open and we went home.

back in the mountain courtyard, lao xian was already waiting there, xu mingshi and shen jue were there. yi mo stood at the door of the courtyard and quietly glanced at them, all these years, there were only a few people involved with him.

however, there is only one person who wants to go to the same place together.

when the old immortal saw him coming, one of the porcelain bottles took away the soul and the spirit, and when he turned around and prepared to enter the room to cast the spell, he couldn't help but say, "little snake, the human demon has a special path, why force it." "

yi mo looked at his back and said, "i want someone to accompany him." "i want someone to work hand in hand, watch the sunset on the cangshan mountains, look at the starry sky before dawn, and see the sorrows and joys of the world." and not alone.

i have been walking alone with heaven and earth for too long.

until i met a weak scholar, with gentle eyes and a nervous look, he said a serious and solemn sentence: we have the same destination, okay?

a sentence let him taste the warmest and most colorful colors, and how could he be willing to return to black and white.

old xian paused, stopped talking, and squeezed the porcelain bottle into the house.

on the bed in the room, liu yan had already cast a spell and fell into a deep sleep. her face is clear and her appearance is pleasant.

it is such an ordinary person who makes a thousand-year-old snake demon lose his mind and give up the immortal path, without complaint or regret. the old immortal knew that he was too late to stop it. from the first glance at yi mo this time, i knew that it was too late to stop it. those thousand-year-old cold eyes had cracked, and the water below had trickled out, dissolving the glacier.