AUTHOR'S NOTE // DISCLAIMER

Hey babe,

Before diving into this book, I want to clarify a few things just so we can be on the same page. Is that cool with you?

I want to make it very clear that there are a few things in this book that are uneasy to accept or allow in the real word.

One being the AGE DIFFERENCE between the two main characters. Yes it's a pretty large age difference, however I wrote this YEARS ago, and at the time of me creating this book it reflected what I saw around me and what I did in my real life SOME TIMES. I thought it was okay and I made the bad decision of thinking the world I was sharing my creativity would be okay with it.

What's done is done and I feel as though going back to change the age difference would strip the character and individuality this book has. In no way shape or form am I glamorizing that younger girls should fall victim to older men or vice versa. I am in no way contributing to the idea of older men grooming younger women into relationships either. This book is FICTION. Some parts do reflect some of my life but they have been extremely dramatized.

Please do not spend your time shaming me for being a young girl and a young author. And please do not shame other readers who do not have issue with the age difference.

If you feel as though the age difference is just too morally wrong for you to continue to read then please do not read any further or comment anything that my be offensive to me, my work, or my readers.

With love,

Inkd_Roses 🤎