|0.37|

O M N I S C I E N T

Anthony had been in isolation at his home for so long now. All he did was sleep, eat, shower then repeat the same task. His phone remained off and he even flaked on his daughter which wasn't normal for him. He wasn't just down and depressed, but his conversation with Jhenea did play a minor part as to why he chose to isolate himself. Today was day six and Carson and Ashton simply couldn't take it any more.

They understood this was a rough time for him, but at the end of the day, there was money to be made and since he called majority of the shots they we're missing out on huge opportunities just because he was "sad".

What they didn't know was that this isolation Anthony had going for himself was for the best. Anyone Anthony ever associated with was being watched, he was the talk of the town. Speculations about Anthony causing both of the homicides that happened seven hours after each other were everywhere. Anthony decided not to speak upon it nor did he make it a big deal. His circle knew he did it and so did himself, yet he still had this iffy ass feeling as if someone knew way to much.

Hearing a banging on the door caused him to be lifted from his webbed thoughts. He groaned in pure annoyance as he heard Ashton shout. "Bitch, you hea' this fuckin' door! Get yo' I'm bitch whipped face ass up and open the door!"The banging went on for another three minutes before Anthony grew frustrated with his friend.

Taking the cold gun off of the coffee table he stomped his way towards the door inhaling and exhaling heavy breaths. Snatching the door open in fury he pointed his gun at Ashton who already had his gun pointed at him. "Nigga you think I don't know you? Put that shit down cause I honestly won't put it past you if you pull that trigger."He shoved Anthony to the side stepping in while stuffing his piece back into the waist band of his jeans.

Shutting the door behind him Ashton trudged towards the kitchen. "So whass' up? You done mopin'?"Ashton wasn't an emotional person just like Anthony. He didn't really understand the concept of Anthony isolating himself. He honestly just thought that Anthony was sad that Jhenea left his ass high and dry, but that really wasn't the case.

Anthony sat on a stool across from Ashton on the other side of the granite island. "Nigga I ain't mopin', shit just been weighin' heavy on my mind."Anthony blandly explained.

"So heavy that Bey called me and Carson to ask about you? Nigga you trippin', you stood up yo' daughter and that's some shit you shouldn't be doing knowing the predicament you in now."Ashton came down on him. All three guys knew the difference between personal life and business, so they tried their best to always have Anthony straight so he could have enough personal time with his daughter, it was a group effort that always worked out well.

Anthony sighed. "That's the fucking point. With all that I got goin' on right now, I can't have nobody around me, especially my daughter."Anthony explained his motives. He honestly did have a method to his madness, he was just hoping people understood instead of coming at him all types of ways.

"Nigga, you should be spendin' yo' last  wit' Pay right now. Fuck everybody else she come first G."

Anthony nodded. "And I understand that, but I just wanna stay low for a bit more, I can't risk her getting fucked up mentally when she see her daddy get booked." Anthony had been over thinking and stressing about everything. It was evident in his appearance. His eyes we're low and red even though he slept more than usual, his skin wasn't so vibrant and his voice sounded as if he hasn't spoken to anyone in a while, which was true.

Sighing, Ashton hated seeing his friend like this. Anthony was usually always out, always making moves and most likely always making money. Now he's just in a slump and cant get his self out of it. "So what you thinkin' Ant? I know you ain't just sittin' here, you gotta be workin' mentally." He was correct. Anthony had spent majority of his time thinking of how he was going to protect everyone else all the while trying to prolong his time to shake from everything he had done. He didn't come up with much, but one to two options and he knew he was going to receive hell for the option he was really pushing for.