|0.34|

"Okay let me just estimate, that's phone call number twelve?"Morgan shook her head as Jhenea declined yet another in coming call from Anthony.

Unlocking the phone, she checked her call logs giving the accurate number. "Actually this is phone call number fifteen. He called me three times before I even made it to your bed room."Jhenea chuckled. It was sort of enlightening to her watching him crawl back and look pathetic. However, that still didn't take away the urge of her wanting to answer the phone so bad.

"Damn who would have thought Anthony ass would be so sprung. "Morgan was no longer fond of Anthony anymore. She was all for her best friend being happy, but deep down inside when Anthony and Jhenea were still trying to figure out what they we're going to be, Morgan felt an iffy feeling about it. Morgan spoke to Carson asking him how would he take it if he was dating a seventeen year old girl with him being twenty four and all. What Carson said hit her hard, he told her that he wouldn't just date a teenage girl, he'll take advantage of her being so young and get whatever he wanted out of her including sex.

It was harsh, but it was the truth, sadly.

Morgan didn't know what to do with this new found info so she always warned Jhenea to protect her heart around Anthony. Assuming that didn't work out too well since Jhenea was crying her eyes out last night to Morgan about how good Anthony played her.

Morgan was the only person who knew the full story and Jhenea wanted to keep it that way.

Morgan just wished she would have pulled Jhenea away from Ant a little more so she could have prevented all of this.

"I know him like the back of my hand now, I knew this would happen."Jhenea stated. "I'm assuming in the midst of those two weeks he was waiting for me to call for closure and now that he sees that I'm not with all that, he took it upon himself to call for closure."

Morgan looked back at Jhenea from the seat of her vanity. "Bitch look at you bossin' yo' life up from trifiling ass Anthony."She stuck her tongue out causing Jhenea to laugh.

Resting her laughter Jhenea stood up from the bed making sure she pulled down her shorts. "I'm really trying to boss my life up on everybody. I was thinking about going to Aven's kickback that he's having at the tattoo shop."Jhenea opened up Morgan's closet.

"And what does my wardrobe have to do with anything?"Morgan raised a brow at
Turning around with a pout Jhenea whined.

"You dress, you know— sexier than I do so I was hoping that— you know, lend me an outfit for tonight."Jhenea was correct, she didn't have much of the style down pact, she liked to cover up while other girls showed off what they had. All her dresses were loose fitted excluding the yellow one that she wore to her birthday dinner.

Staring at her a bit, Morgan tried her best not to give into her pouting. Jhenea widened her eyes putting more of an emphasis on her puppy dog face. "Ugh."Morgan groaned. "You lucky I went online shopping and bought outfits that were too big. Look at the bottom of my closet there should be three outfits that are folded in a hamper."Morgan rolled her eyes playfully at an eager Jhenea who rushed in the closet.

Retrieving the outfits out of the hamper, Jhenea excitedly laid them out on the bed. "They're a medium and with your curves they're definitely gonna fit you."Jhenea surveyed the out fits with her eyes before choosing the velvet maroon two piece skirt and top that displayed a bit of side boob.

Holding the skirt up to her waist Jhenea roughly estimated how well it would fit her. It didn't seem to small so it had to be her perfect size. She was taking a bit of a risk with showing an ample amount of side boob, but she just wanted to do something that wasn't quite expected of her. "Yup it fits."Jhenea confirmed. "Thank you, thank you, thank you so much Morgan what do you want in return because I know you won't let me get off the hook that easily."Morgan smirked back at her mischievously all the while rubbing her hands together.