|0.16|

Arriving at home at the brink of 10 PM I rushed up stairs all the while I was rummaging through my sidebag for my entrance key. Retrieving the key I unlock the door entering the home. The television screen illuminated the room as the house held a dim lighting.

On the couch there sat Kashari bundled up in covers scrolling through her phone. She looked up at me with an unappealing smirk before setting her phone down. "How was the birthday dinner, got any good presents?"She chuckled finding my late an annoyed entrance comical.

I look at her with an immense amount of glint. "I enjoyed it just as much as you enjoy Darod smacking you around, it's all okay." Usually I'll just shut up and walk towards the bedroom and ignore her completely, but you know what they say, hurt people, hurt people. Since I've been pushed around by Kashari so much, it's my turn to do the pushing around. I had enough of her and her hate towards me. Since she likes to poke where it hurts, I'm going to do the same. It's evident that Darod has been slapping and man handling her around like a rag doll. The tons amount of make up served her no justice along with the fact that now she always covered up. Also, the crying she does at night doesn't go unnoticed either. I tried not to think much of it, but in all honestly the karma she was receiving was hilarious—, hysterical even.

Now that she has something to be joked on about, I think she gets the memo not to take my quietness as a joke anymore.

She glared at me, her big eyes holding an extended amount of hate. "Shut the fuck up you lost ass charity case, you and your damn daddy just alike, love to fuck people lives up."She took a rise from her seat standing with her weight shifted towards her right side.

I sigh not really up to argue with her because how I'm feeling right now, things that shouldn't be said could be said due to all the animosity we have with each other. I sit my sidebag on the counter slipping out of my shoes. "Kashari please don't speak on something you know nothing about. I would hate to say something that would hurt your damn feelings."I try to move around her to continue my path to the bedroom.

Despite me attempting to avoid a confrontational argument with her, she seemed to have other plans. As I tried to weave away from her she planted her feet in front of me not budging. "Don't speak on nothing that don't involve you either. I don't even know why you still here, my mom should have been kicked yo' annoying ass to the curb. You lucky your little homeless checks paying my damn phone bill."

I avert my eyes to the right not really interested in anything she's saying. My eye catches her phone sitting on the counter with the screen flashing. I grab it in to the grasp of my hand."Since it is my homeless checks paying your phone bill, it's mine, nothing belongs to you Kashari, you aren't a homeless child."I mocked her.

She tried to charge at me for the sake of her cellular device, but time was not on her side. With all the anger and built up emotions that were on the verge of over flowing, I pitched her phone across the room causing it to immediately stop flashing and shatter. She watched as my irrational doings affected her phone to no return. "You dumb ass bitch!"She gave an ear throttling shriek. The shocked expression that was etched across her face contributed towards my amusement.

She just doesn't get it, the more you push and push people they're definitely bound to snap and act irrational. I know I could have avoided all of this just by not responding to her in the first place, but I couldn't prevent the feeling of showing Kashari that she should chose someone elses feathers to pluck.

"What in the hell is going on in here?!"The hallway light switched on causing uncle Calvin frame to tower behind an upset Kashari. I took a seat on the stool near the counter. I propped my head on my fist giving him a blank expression.

Whatever he has to say to me is bullshit.

Whatever his daughter has to say about me is complete bullshit.