|0.25|

Omniscient

Jhenea followed close behind Anthony as they made an entrance into his home. Shutting the door behind them, Anthony felt against the wall switching on the light that brightened up his dark living room. The decor of the home impressed her, Jhenea didn't even know places like this exists in New Orleans.

The spacious room had a color contrast of black and brown, the hickory wood floors gleamed against the lighting displaying how clean his floor remained. The black leather couches looked comfy while the paintings on the walls brought the room all together. "Wow, this is nice."Jhenea complimented as she continued to catch a feel of the place.

"It aint shit, but it's home."Anthony shrugged while slipping out of his Jordans that he neatly placed near the door. Jhenea caught the jiff resulting in her slipping from her Vans.

Now in their socks, the walked against the hardwood floor entering more into the home. "You ca' have a seat, 'bout to get changed."He explained to her. She did as she was told, causing her rear end to sink into the cushion of the sofa. Letting out a relieving sigh, she watched as Anthony made his exit through a hall which lead to another room, his bedroom to be exact.

Jhenea waited patiently for Anthony as she read through messages with Milan. The two have been texting non-stop and they both grew exceptionally fond of one another. Laughing at her younger sister's goofiness she continued to read the complaints from Milan about their aunt's children and husband. Although they weren't as vile and disgusting as Kashari, Jhenea still felt bad due to the fact she had to deal with multiple, not just one. Getting to the end of the message thread, she received an incoming message from Milan in response to the prior text she had sent.

Milan✨
'&& then she gone have the audacity to finish making her runny ass eggs then ask ME to clean the dishes. Like whaaaaatttt?? Must be outta your damn mind.

Jhenea laughed at her young sister just as Anthony made his entrance back into the living room without her knowledge. With a raise of his brow, he approached her even more on the couch before snatching the attention grabbing phone from her hands. "Fuck is so damn funny that got you laughin' in here by yourself like you got tourette's."He turned the phone over in his hands catching sight of the message thread himself.

"Who the fuck is Milan?"He asked her before occupying a seat next to her.

Rolling her eyes at his uncensored language, she responded. "My sister."

Scoffing, Anthony lightly tossed the phone back over to her. "Yall lame."He shook his head while laying across the couch placing his feet onto Jhenea's lap.

The both had spent yet another day with each other. Jhenea stood as a companion on his off day from his hustle since he let Ashton and Carson go get an import. He wasn't doing much of anything except counting money, bagging shit up and busting stains that had hit him up instead of his boys around the way. Since he never really had time in his hands, he had become lost to what he could do. He tried spending time with Payton, but she happened to be at her grandfather's place with Beylan so that left him stuck with Jhenea. She opted on spending a few hours with him, but that soon transitioned to the whole day.

Grabbing something to eat, going to an art museum that Anthony surprisingly found interest in, then going to a movie which was Jhenea's very first time in a movie theater. You could tell by how fascinating she found the big screen and the reclining chairs that she never lived her young life like an average teenager.

"Anthony, do you mind taking your feet off of me?"She tried pushing them off, but they only landed right back in the center of her lap. Her thighs ached as he kneaded his heels into them out of spite.