|0.27|

Omniscient

Looking down at the buffered white floors her drained face reflected back to her. Her hair was a mess jumbled on the top of her head while she wore a grey Champions crewneck sweatshirt as her bottom half were sporting sweats. Her Gucci thong sandals clacked against the floor as she continued to make her way to the front desk.

Approaching the sanitizer drenched desk, she put my elbows on the mahogany top. Behind the desk was a women sitting in a computer chair with her hair braided up in micro braids. Her black framed glasses got adjusted before her light brown eyes set on her fatigue appearance. "How may I help you?"She asked.

Clearing her throat she responded. "I'm here to visit Le'Cray Amreeyell."With the information she told told the woman behind the desk, she took it upon herself to tap a few keys on the keyboard of her computer.

"And who are you to the patient?"She looked up at the drained woman before her.

Clearing her throat, she pulls the crew neck from clinging onto her neck."Ximena Amreeyell, his wife."She informed the lady with a light smile.

She nodded her head grabbing a clipboard that had a few stapled papers attached to it. "Okay then, would you just sign this so I could have you in the system for future reference."She slid the clipboard over to Ximena along with a blue ink fine point pen.

Shaking my head no, Ximena pushed the clipboard back over to her. "There's no need to sign that, I won't be back for another visit. Where can I meet my husband?"Her eyes set on Ximena's in a confused manner. She then averted her questioning eye contact off of Ximena and onto the computer monitor before her.  Raking her eyes over the screen for a few seconds she then responded to the lady standing in front of the desk.

"He should be in the visiting room, he's expecting someone alongside of you Mrs. Amreeyell."She informed. Ximena nodded knowing exactly who would visit her husband only when he was a grain of salt away from losing his mind. She rolled her eyes at the thought of seeing the other visitor. Ximena then walked towards the direction the woman behind the desk  pointed her to causing her to go through a patted search. Dumping her pockets, she drop her registered gun and police shield into the bin along with her phone and keys. She successfully went through the metal detector receiving all of her things back. Tucking my gun back into the waistband of my sweats that she tied tightly around herself, She now wore her badge around her neck. Walking through the double doors, she set her eyes upon the visitation room.

The white tables were scattered at ransome as patients that looked in uniform with their white clothing sat across from their visitors. Spotting Le'Cray, Ximena dreadfully sauntered over to the table he occupied. His curly hair grew short and matted on top of his head, his beard was unkempt and grew out wildly. His eyes were bloodshot red and carried bags underneath him, he looked horrible nonetheless. Seated across from him dressed in a burgundy and pink church custom, was his mother. She had his cold hands in hers as she caressed them soothingly as his eyes were glued on his wife.

Ximena finally arriving at the table, she sat beside Le'Cray's mother, Lynola. Lynola looked at Ximena with glint penetrating her eyes, she scooted far away from the  Vietnamese women her gullible son decided to marry, she wanted no parts of her.

Taking Le'Cray's hand from his mother, Ximena held it in hers. She soothingly rubbed his knuckles causing him to display a small grin on his face. She put his hand to her lips applying a small kiss onto it.

Lynola rolled her eyes at her open hearted son growing disgusted by the facade Ximena was throwing. She knew that the chinky eyed, long hair heathen didn't love her son, she saw through all the bullshit.