|0.35|

O M N I S C I E N T

"The fuck is a checkmate?! You and everybody in this bitch got me fucked up!" Anthony reacted grabbing Jhenea up by her forearm.

The look in his eyes displayed his soul frightening anger. Without thought he jerked Jhenea around placing his hands around her neck causing her to gasp. Her chinky eyes widened as Anthony pushed her against the wall of the tattoo shop. He was being abusive in the eyes of everybody and he was fine with it.

He felt as if he was giving Jhenea what she wanted, a reaction and now that he was giving it to her, he had just become a force to be reckoned with.

"Yo Anthony chill! The girl ain't do nothing wrong!"Rambo shouted out at Anthony as he was attempting to stop what everyone else was either to afraid or too shocked to stop.

Anthony drew his gun aiming it at him. "Bitch, this ain't got shit to do wit' you. Keep yo self at a distance cause apparently
you was just a pawn in this fuck ass game she was playing."Rambo immediately backed up with his hands up in a sign of surrender.

"Who you call yourself tryna' play Jhen? Definitely not me. Tighten the fuck up."He growled into Jhenea's ear causing her to tremble in his grip. She regretted her decision of playing a game of chess with Anthony's heart. She wanted a reaction but not this reaction. She had chosen to go up ahead with the wrong one. Now she found herself tangled in between his strenuous pulsating hands.

Snapping back into reality Anthony sat next to Diego stirring his purple drank in a foam cup as he kept his eyes drawn on to Jhenea. As badly as he wanted to show the fuck out in this party, he didn't want Jhenea to have the satisfaction. Instead, Anthony just sat back, rolled one and drank some. Every so often, Jhenea would turn her head from Rambo and look for Ant, she'll give an ample amount of eye contact then detach it every time Anthony would mouth "Have fun." towards her.

Jhenea was pisses that Anthony had yet to snatch her up in this party quite yet. Truth be told, that's exactly what she wanted him to do. She wanted his dominant voice to growl down at her as her once submissive voice objected to what ever he asked of her.

"You still feeling this party scene?"Rambo asked as he leaned against the wall with his red SOLO cup tilted up to the bridge of his nose.

Jhenea shrugged at him, really not knowing what she was feeling like. "I have no choice, I came with someone so I'll just wait until they're ready to make their exit."She told him resulting in a quick nod.

Rambo looked down at a seated Jhenea. "I mean, Ion' mind taking you to yo' spot if you not feelin' this shit no mo'."He suggested.

Jhenea shook her head no. "I appreciate your offer Mr. Rambo, but I'll pass. Last guy I let take me home from a party ended up being my ex boyfriend."Jhenea chuckle as she shifted her eyes towards Anthony.

Rambo chuckled along with her. "Call me Rahmel, but I'm sure yo' boy ain't gone mind if I take you home. You seem uncomfortable so let me fix that."Jhenea smirked at him. Guys were so delicate with her except for Anthony. Anthony just was able to see through all the bullshit she had fronting past the little sweet voice, caged smile and chinky eyes, and Jhenea liked that. Rambo was being way to nice to her, and she was sort of bored while conversing with him.

"I'm sure he won't like that, might just shoot his whole establishment down. You're friends with his brother, you should know his temper isn't so nice."Jhenea stated to Rahmel who glanced over at Anthony who was already giving him a cold stare.

Rahmel shrugged. "I just might let him cause I can't seem to stop talkin' to you."Rahmel was biting off way more than he could ever chew and digest. Anthony may not be bussing caps in anyone's asses tonight, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to to. Sadly for Rahmel, his attempt to snag an untouched beautiful jewl like Jhenea came with a lot of baggage, and a obsessive and dangerous ex was one of them.