|0.6|

I approach the couple, Kashari and Darod seeing Darod holding Kashari from behind. He hair that was once toppled onto a bun now fell and dressed her shoulders with her brown braids. Sweat glistened her foreheads as if she had ran a mile as she finally caught knowledge of my appearance.

"I'm leaving." I say to her. I tried the best of my ability to strain my voice over the ear thumping music.

"With who?"She questions. At least she showed the mere thought of caring about who was accompanying me home without her.

"This guy named Anthony. Don't worry your head, Jamilla knows him."I reassured her.

"Ight."She says"Be safe and leave da' bedroom window open fah' me."

"Will do."Our conversation soon came to an end after we said our good byes. I setted my mind on my objective of getting out of here. The paths that were once made by both Malcom and the trio were now the opposite of vacant. I felt as if I were in a center of a black hole and I was slowly getting engulfed. The dance floor was so packed there was practically no space to stretch your arm without hitting someone in the mist.

I sashayed my way through couples dancing and boys standing against walls letting their perverted eyes crawl over there prey for the night. Many girls scoffed as I walked past them as their mate tried to catch my attention with unpleasing cat calls.

I kept my head held high as I pushed through the abundance of people. I spotted the exit of the venue in a quick glance. The more I walked forward the less bodies I had to bulldoze through. After what seemed like forever, I made it to the door with out any complications. I pushed the door open as I stepped out of the sinkhole full of people. The door shut behind me causing the music to cascade down in volume. The dark skys peered over me as the moom illuminated just a tad bit of light.

I surveyed the sky trying to make out what time it could possibly be, my brain came up with nothing. I sighed, Kashari and her friends definitely made me stay out longer than I anticipated.

"You're late."A grumbling voice slid me out the battle of my thoughts.

My eyes queried in confusion as to who the voice may be speaking to. How quiet and dark the parking lot was I certainly thought I were the only one in presence.

I grew apprehensive as I spun on my heels only to be greeted with a whiff of expensive cologne and a view of a chest. I added a few inches back to the distance both me and the person had. My eyes glided upon the tall frame of the person cautiously.

My eyes slowly met the face of Anthony causing my tension to flood free from my body. "I said I'll get here in my own time."I hiss at him with a hostile and angry expression mugged onto my face.

His bottom lip sat in between his two rows of perfectly aligned teeth as his now visible eyes sized my petite frame. "Should've left your rude ass when I could've."He brushed past me with his car keys and dark tinted shades in hand.

"How respectful you are."I spew in a sarcastic tone. He just doesn't give a damn what comes out of his mouth. Malcom seems to have more manners than he has. Atleast he knows how to play his cards right and know what to say when he's not intoxicated. Anthony on the other hand, says whatever comes to mind. His attitude reminds me of a pig of some sort, no manners and little to no intelligence. Although, he seemed very appealing physically, his aloof ways certainly disinterested me.

He opted on not responding to my dismissive snobby sneer and make his way to his vehical. I followed him keeping an appropriate amount of distance between us, just enough to not be left behind by his fast paced walking. His Jordan sneakers hit the pavement with more of a thud than my faux suade flats, he walked as if he were angry and wanted to be anywhere but here at this very place. Just as I did.