|0.10|

"So you find this normal, being on top of a four story buildin'?"Aven looked at me weirdly, we had spent the the whole third period on the roof top and surprisingly, I enjoyed his company. He was very joking and fun to to talk to. He was really good at holding a conversation so there was never a silent moment.

I laughed. "It's not normal, but very relaxing." I looked out to the scenery ahead of me. Although I hate the school, I love where its located. Looking over ever small building surrounding it, feeling as if it was scraping the sky a bit with it's four story structure.

He nodded understanding me. He averted his eyes from me for a bit to bring them to his phone. He's been doing that a lot. I asked no questions because it simply wasn't my business. Every so often he'll look at the device and exhale a breath of air shaking his head a bit as well. I guess he was a bit bored with sitting up here and talking to me. When I come up here I never really have anything to occupy myself except my thoughts and drawings. It's new to me to have someone up here with me so I don't really know what to do to keep him entertained. "My brother really blowin' me." He scoffed setting his iPhone on his backpack.

"Would you mind me asking how?" I'm never really one to pry so I always ask for permission beforehand.

He brung his knees up a bit, propping them up. "Ever since my pops and oldest brother died he have his head wrapped around in raisin' me. Like I understand he care for a nigga and shit but he don't be lettin' me live life. He swears he knows whats best for, he don't even be lettin' my momma do her damn job. He just always gotta step in and act like he my pops."He ranted stressingly. I could sense a lot of built up anger, I understand, he wants to do his own thing. He's just to lost to understand the bigger picture.

"To me,"I began."it sounds like you're older brother cares for you. You may find it a bit nerve tugging now but you'll be thankful for it later. He sounds like a good guy to me."

He chuckled at my words uprising a bit of confusion. "Don't say that like he some saint or something."He scoffed.

I shrugged. "No ones a saint but that doesn't take away from the fact that he's trying his best to mold you into something better. You have to look at it from his standpoint."I explained to him. "Let my baby brother ruin his life or guide him to be better."

He ran his hands down his face in a draining motion. "Yeah, I fuck wit' him and I appreciate everything he do but he just a lil to controllin'. I guess you right though. He been through some fucked up shit guess he tryin' to make me better."

"He's done an excellent job, you're a good guy."I complimented with a soothing smile. The corners of his mouth perked up into a blissful accepting smile.

"And you an amazing girl."He chuckled returning the compliment. Although, I felt otherwise, I accepted the compliment with thanks.

He cleared his throat before chuckling."You know what they say, amazing and good makes perfect."I suspected a joke but maybe I misinterpreted wrong. He looked at me with sly smirk.

My hands had a bit perspiration against the gravel we sat upon as my face uprised in temperature.

Oh great, I probably look like a damn tomato on the outside.

"Thats why we'll be the perfect set of acquaintances ever."I chuckled lowly keeping my head down on the craked cement.

I felt his eyes apply on me before I heard his chuckles. I averted my orbs from the cement to him. He had this whole aura of intimidation engulfing him. You could sense it like a fresh layer of cologne. I attemted taking the risk to look into his eyes but I couldn't bare the fact that his light tinted orbs may take control over me. I began to convulse under my timid exterior.