|0.22|

"Fuck all'a the shit I just said, I care for you to and I'm willing to do any and everything to show that to you."His tender cushioned lips were placed delicately on mine as his hand wrapped around the nape of my neck gently. "If you ridin' for me, I'm ridin' for you, no if's and's or but's."
~
Pulling away from the kiss I looked into his eyes. "Now you say this? "I looked at him with an unsatisfied look sketched onto my face. "After me crying and getting physical with you thats when you want to say your not giving up?"

Sighing he held his head back against the head rest of the seat. "Jhenea what fucking else do you want from me. I just said lets end this shit and yo ass wanna get physical and break down and now that I say I'm not ready to end this shit yo ass still not satisfied."His voice came out a bit raspy as he didn't bother to glance my way.

"I want you to not be able to give up so damn easily! It almost feels like I'm putting in most of the effort!"I argued. It wasn't intentional for my voice to raise, but he was causing me to become vexed by his half ass efforts. All I ask from him is to try, try to allow this to grow however it wants, but he just refuses.

Running his hands down his face, he turns his head to look at me. "I'm not use to this shit, never in my life fucked wit' a female as much as I fuck wit' you. I'm adaptin' to certain shit and your ambition and persistence is one of them. As corny as this shit sound, I aint' lettin' you go."He exhaled a nervous breath that he didn't seem to know he was holding in.

Whatever he had over me was enough to make me forget everything that happened moments prior. I just couldn't let go of the happiness he bared me with. Lifting his right hand from his lap he cupped my hand in his, enlacing our fingers. "This the shit you signed up for."He stated as he caressed the knuckle of my thumb with the pad of his thumb.

"I know, thats why I signed up for it."I cracked a small smile causing one to cave into his face allowing his sinking dimples to display in both of his cheeks.
_________________

"It's hotter than a devils piss out here."Morgan complained as she bared her bag in hand walking off campus. Today happened to be Friday and we were dismissed from school to fufill a two day weekend. Usually, Morgan would stay after school to finish all of her missing work from the week, but with my persuasion she did all her work throughout the week and was able to go home at the appropriate time.

Chuckling at her I fished my buzzing phone out of my pocket. "Well maybe if you would stop wearing sweaters in 87°F weather you wouldn't be so hot."I suggested to her as I tapped my thumbs gently against the screen, answering the awaiting call.

Seeing that I had just answered the phone, she opted on not replying quite yet."Hello."I say.

"Yo,"Anthony's voice ringed through my ears. "where you at?"He questioned. His tone seemed to hold a bit of worry causing me to grow confused.

Scoping my eyes around weirdly, I responded. "Um, walking from school. Why?"I answered to his question.

Hearing a tad bit of movement in the background his voice finally generated clearly. "You wit' Aven by any chance?"My eyebrows furrowed at the mention of Aven. Ever since we've had that talk up on the roof top it was like he didn't notice me anymore. Last I've seen him was Thursday when he popped into class ten minutes before transition with dreadful bags under his eyes. He looked as if he hadn't slept all night and his attire was a bit off. It was usual for Aven to be dressed to the T, with his nice apparel, but yesterday he sported black sweats, a silver zipper black hoodie and black sneakers. Not an ounce of color in his out fit, which wasn't normal for him.

Shaking my head no, I respond verbally. "No, I haven't seen him today. What's goin' on?"

"Nothin',"He responded quickly. "Just continue yo' lil' walk home. I'a hit yo' line later on."Without a response from me, he hung up his phone. An awkward feeling had settled in, but I immediately brushed it off. If he said it was nothing, I had no right to pry. It was nothing.