|0.26|

Omniscient

Hearing a loud knock on his door, Anthony got up from his couch right after wrapping another stack in a blue rubber band. Placing the money in a near by closet he grabbed his gun holding it near him just for reassurance. It shocked him to have such loud knocking. Hell, it shocked him to have company period.

He kept his place secluded, just in case he needed to isolate himself from some heated shit.

On the other side of the thick door there stood an infuriated Ximena dressed in a black sweatshirt, slimming khakis and a pair of running shoes. Her palm slammed against the door once more as she exhaled a deep strain of air.

Looking through the peep hole, Anthony huffed before slightly opening the door and pulling her in by the neck of her sweatshirt. A little shooken up by the way he snatched her up, she drew her police registered gun at him while he had already drew his. "Why the fuck is you at my crib?" Anthony growled down at her with a menacing tone.

Putting her gun down, she placed it back into her waistband. Her hand made it's way to his chest before she lightly brushed him off with an agitated stare.

Anthony definitely noticed thats where Jhenea got her attitude from.

With his gun now down, he watched as she frantically paced back and forth before him. "You fucking lied to me!"She spat at him with a menacing look in her eyes.

Anthony furrowed his brows. "You talkin' some bull, you not even supposed to be around hea' right now, you come around when shit aint' right and honestly the shit you sayin' is irrelevant."Anthony spoke to her in the same tone.

Ximena had now grew vexed. She knew he was young, but she had the thought of him being way smarter than he was acting right now. "Why the fuck do you think I'm here Anthony! You really think I would risk my job just to come have a fucking sit down dinner with you."Her petite frame fumed with anger.

"Then what the fuck are you hea' for, officer Reagan."He smirked. Ximena was slowly regretting the decision she had made. Anthony was inconsiderate and manipulative when it came to her part of the bargain. If things weren't going his way he would quickly throw everything she's done in her face and just make her feel shitty all together. The terms they came to meet in was sudden, but now that he had her in his hands like puddy, he was taking full advantage. Kind of getting his cake and eating it to.

Ximena had never stopped look for her kids, it may seem like it, but dealing with the fact that she was newly married and carried locked secrets from her husband who she vowed to be honest with kind of postponed her search. With her being on the force, you would think she would have a greater advantage of getting ahold with her kids, but she doesn't. Digging into someone's file, you would need probable cause and NOPD wasn't just no ordinary police unit, they wouldn't let shit fly like it was nothing. Eventually Ximena would be at a lost, with her career, husband and her abandoned kids.

Taking matters into her own hands she reached out to an old friend Alias Taylor. Someone who had been a trusting friend of Le'Cray who had soon grew a minor alliance with her by default. Being lost in the loop, she hadn't known that Alias had been fatally shot a few years back. Being back in New Orleans, word around town spread to her quickly causing her to hear about Anthony. Finding out that Anthony was Alias' son, she knew he had the same shake and grind that his father held when they were young. She had her ear out even more and found out that Anthony was on top of his game, he was elite at what he did and everyone was at his neck. First day of working with Luckket, she realized how much the man thought about the hustler daily and used all the gathered information Luckket had on him to reach out to young man.