|0.39|

O M N I S C I E N T

"There is no way he won't notice something suspicious."Luckket stated to Ximena.

He and Reagan had slipped into a ducked of area in a cafe near the precinct. Lately, their discussions have held a lot of detail and they've grown to tolerate each other because let's just face it, they were both messy.

"Anthony is a lot of things, but observant isn't one of them. He's still a boy."Ximena chuckled while taking a sip from her coffee mug.

Ximena was just getting her cake and eating it to. She knew how to play both sides and for herself. She was a grade A diabolical bitch and she loved it. She had these men in the palm of her hands and they were so oblivious of it.

Luckket was under the impression that she too wanted Anthony away forever due to the background story of him and her daughter. Of course Ximena didn't inform him that she was all apart of the plan to get her daughter back with Anthony. She gave Luckket this bull shit ass story of how she has been on the search for Jhenea and Anthony has been purposely using her daughter as a taunting mechanism due to her arresting Mally, one of his boys. All of it made sense to Luckket because Mally had been killed by Anthony or someone sent by Anthony since he was dry snitching on him. It had to be a miscommunication between the two. Luckket thought Anthony felt betrayed because he took it upon himself to fuck with Ximena for revenge, for Malcolm and he was just out here snitching.

On the other hand with Anthony, Ximena had been slipping him bullshit information that wasn't really relevant at all. Anthony wasn't really to worried about it because Ashton and Carson assured him that the less shit Ximena knew, the less they were worried about him down there. It was honestly the complete opposite. Everyone was buzzing about him. They even had a special elite group of people in on his case including Ximena, Luckket, Detective Jean, Detective Ross and Detective Rodriguez. They were all over it, connecting each and every little detail they could. Ximena didn't really spread too much info about Anthony and neither did Luckket, they both had personal doings they had to deal with him.

Ximena was trying to hold out on everything until she had the final word of Anthony murdering her husband Dr. John Reagan.

John had become to controlling of his wife. He wanted the traditional lifestyle just like Luckket did. He was ten years older than her making him 51 and he wanted her in the house at all times, cooking, cleaning, decorating, not on a police force that could end up hurting her. He never like her lifestyle, but he learned to deal with it. His controlling attitude came about after Ximena came home with a bullet graze on her arm from a bad arrest she had to make, by herself. He wanted her to quit and to never get back in her uniform, but Ximena refused

Since she didn't oblige to his orders, he began cutting down on her spending habits. He put limits on the credit cards, stop paying the car insurance and cut down on the expensive gifts he usually spent his doctor money on. That hurt Ximena, now she had to start spending the money she made. Before they got married he promised her that she wouldn't have to spend a dime and now he had her paying bills and deducting money from the credit cards that were under his name.

This anguished a money hungry pit in the inside of Ximena and she wanted it all.

When John married Ximena he wasn't a stingy person so it was stated by both of their lawyers that Ximena would have a cut in half of any money he made, if they did split. All John wanted in return if a divorce were to come along was her embryos she had frozen. Ximena was slowly coming to an age where she wouldn't be able to have any more kids and right now, she didn't feel right having any. So John and her made the agreement of storing her embryos so when she felt right about having a child, they would hire a surrogate.