R • Rapheal

Red Lipstick

Because each kiss is a reminder of your love

we love teasing hehe

Red Lipstick •Because each kiss is a reminder of your love•we love teasing hehe •

They were everywhere.

On every letter she sent him. Every note. Even during their texts between them she would send the emoji or share a picture.

It didn't stop Raph's heart from beating slightly faster every single time he saw them. They were different shades, different types of kisses-- closed mouth, opened, a cute kiss. He could tell the difference when he was sure everyone around him couldn't.

But the one that made his knees buckle was when she left her signature kisses on him.

Not only on his lips too, but his cheeks, jaw, neck, plastron, and other places I (as the author) will not mention.

Sometimes he caught himself staring at them. Reminders of how wrapped he was around her finger, reminders that she loved him. It was hard to believe for a turtle who was mutated all those years ago, but she loved him no matter what. After they got past confessions and a few days of dating they were all over each other. Sly flirting, being there for each other, understanding each other, c o m m u n i c a t i o n, and of course, lots of kisses.

It started when Y/n got back from a college party since it was her last year. She only went for three years due to her major, and she was super excited to finish.
She came home in a silver dress that ended at her knees and had a slit up to her thigh. She accessorized with jewelry she was given by Raphael and some made by Donnie. He tried it from an experiment and gave them to April and her. Her hair was let loose and styled however she desired. Her skin was covered in the glitter they exploded multiple times at said party. She was holding her heels when she got to the lair and walked barefoot, sitting down beside Michelangelo who was watching TV.

She shook her head and that was when her boyfriend's brother noticed the glitter. And him being him, he was fascinated by it.

"Ooh! I'll help!" He offered, brushing the glitter out of her hair to the best of his ability.

"Thanks, Mikey." She smiled at him, wiping the glitter off her shoulders and arms too. It was about ten minutes later and some of the glitter came out, but honestly, it looked the same. She frowned, looking at herself and saw Mikey match the frown. She let out a sigh, coming to terms that this method was not working. She gave him a small grin nonetheless, appreciating his eagerness to help.

"I don't think this is working," he said. Y/n nodded.

"I'll just take a shower instead. Do you think you can clean the seat, since I'm covered in glitter?" She sheepishly asked, nodding towards the seat covered in silver glitter that wasn't from her dress. He put a hand to his head and nodded as if he was a soldier.

"Ma'am, yes ma'am!" He saluted. She let out a laugh, carrying her heels once more and headed for the shower, only to find it occupied. She cursed under her breath, shrugged then headed for her boyfriend's room. He was sitting and reading a comic, a simple way to relax and pass the time since they finished their nightly patrol. Yes, it was late for the entire family to be up; including Y/n.

She knocked the door as she let herself in, letting him know that she was there. "Hey, babe," she greeted with a wave. He looked up and he had to do a double take. First off, she looked amazing; second, she was covered in glitter that threw him off-- as it was quite unusual to him and in general; lastly, he couldn't stop looking at her lips. It just stood out from the rest of her entire outfit. While everything was silver (including the jewelry) her lips just popped out as if it was an Andy Warhol painting.

"H-Hi," he welcomed with a nervous tone lacing his words. She raised a slight brow but dismissed it. "How- How was the party?"

"It was good actually. Some crying, some partying, a lot of glitter bombs," she lightheartedly chuckled, gesturing to herself. He giggled with her but he couldn't take his eyes off of her. She wanted to clear the elephant in the room because she liked a bit of confrontation. "You okay, babe?"

Every vowel. Every constant.
He loved the way it looked on her lips.

"Yeah, um," he gulped. He pointed towards her. "I like your makeup."

She caught on quick as to what he meant. Maybe it was a good day to try new colours. She was nervous when getting ready that it was going to be too bold or just loud in general. She rather do that with her clothes, less in makeup. It was the last party of her school year, there was probably other people who wore it as well. She forgot about it honestly, but at that moment, her boyfriend reminded her about it. She then got an idea.

"Oh," she said, walking closer after dropping her heels to the floor. "What do you like specifically?"

Raph was half dense and half aware of what was happening. He knew she caught on (they worked like that) but he didn't know what she was going to do and he was building up the sweat. He took a deep breath, getting off the bed, gathering the words he wanted to say. "Your- Your lips."

She bit her bottom lip and placed a hand on his shoulder. "You know, this isn't transfer-proof." Before he registered the words said to him, she placed kisses on his cheek, down to his neck, then the last kiss on his lips. Because they were on the same wavelength, he knew better than to hold her close. His arm twitched in anticipation and wanted to kiss her back. But the turtle let her do her thing. She stepped away from him immediately, a smirk painting her face. Her lipstick was a lighter shade and smudged a bit. He remembered her words and got slightly confused.

"What does that mean??" She pushed down her laugh, trying her hardest to continue to the teasing. She was walking away and he had another question for her. "Where are you going?"

"Shower. I suggest you look in the mirror. Then you can join me." She slipped away, and he was perplexed on what just happened. He went in front of the mirror he had in his room and that was when he realized what transfer-proof meant.

Red lipstick stains all over his neck up to his lips. His breath shortened a breath and his heart beat faster.

When he told her he liked it, she made sure to wear it whenever she could and place it everywhere she knew how.

But the stains on him would always be his favourite.