W • Peter

Wish

because he wants the best for you

supa short. also i never write happy peter imagines lol.

Warning(s): sad af :(

 •Warning(s): sad af :( •

He was alone.

The memories, the people in his life were just mere ghosts. Memories in his mind. What happened at that moment were real. Just not at that moment. They were his past birthdays mixed together. Which then made sense as to why May had made a cake at the same time Y/n had bought a cake. Those occurred in different years. However, he couldn't care about that. He never did. All he cared about was that he had a good birthday. His friends were safe and protected from any harm.
Away from him.

To better understand: ever since he was sent to a world where he was forgotten, there was something left out and that was Peter's memories. Peter was the only one who remembered. All of his memories were from a different timeline.
They didn't know where to go since no one else's memories lined up with his. Therefore whenever he does anything, he sees things. Everything that happened on that same day but years before.

As birthdays were one of the more easier things to remember as years go by, he forgot to mentally prepare what would happen when his birthday would arrive.
Ironic.
Now his birthdays from he was eight were occurring. Some with uncle Ben even. They were all running around him and everywhere he turned there was him and ned in various years. Him and Y/n. MJ. May. Friends he lost. The decorations. The surprise birthdays.
They were all merged.

It was scary.
He wasn't only reminiscing in nostalgia.
He was reliving it.

Back in reality, he only had a cupcake. A little splurge. A candle he found in the trash and a lighter he kept on him for self defence.

At that moment he saw all of the different cakes he had gotten over the years. Deciding to close his eyes, he made his wish.

All to his "ex"- girlfriend Y/n.

"I wish you well and that we meet in another multiverse where we stay together. Where I didn't fuck up and I wouldn't be just another person you pass on the street. Now you are safe and away from me. That is all that matters."

He blew out his candles.

If he could ever return to his past life, he would in an instant with better ways. He would fix his mistakes. But it was impossible.

Wherever Y/n was. All he could do is hope that she was well.