H • Pine twins

Hug

Because they need to know that nothing will come between them

I really love this show haha. I thought I could manipulate it a bit and make an imagine with it.

 •

Dipper and Mabel weren't happy with one another. They both wanted to go somewhere but their parents said that they had to choose one of the places.

To be —almost— polar opposite twins took a toll on the two at times, but they always found a solution. This time, they were in a little bit of a knot.

"I wanna go to the museum!" Dipper yelled.

"I wanna go to the zoo!" Mabel countered.

Dipper rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. "Just to break in the cages to be with the animals. We've been banned from five zoos because of you."

"They're so fluffy. Their fur is begging to be touched with my hand," she fantasized, dragging her hand across his face. He looked at her weirdly and took her hand off.

"And that's the reason why we shouldn't go to the zoo." He took out a pamphlet from his pocket and started to point at the different attractions at the museum. "The museum has a tour guide talking you through every thing in four hours in extreme detail!" He laughed in amazement, goosebumps decorating his skin, hair strands sticking up.
His twin yawned, already bored from his short explanation. She strongly believed that the zoo was way more fun, that seeing animals was a better thing to do for their last day of summer before high school.

The fourteen year old twins couldn't come to an agreement. They've been at it, back and fourth, complaining on where they should go. The parents backed out, not daring to intervene. When both twins were mad, it was best not to go anywhere near them.
Gravity Falls changed them in more ways than the parents would've thought. Despite them being oblivious to the whole weirdmageddon that occurred the year before.

If they knew, the twins wouldn't be able to visit their friends and grunkles anymore.
Their need to be around each other increased heavily. Their protectiveness augmented as well.
All of this confused the parents of the pine twins. They called their grunkle to ask what happened.

"Oh, uh, we had really good family bonding. Especially after me almost losing the shack. After that fiasco, we were as close as a...is the phone cracking up? Khalssjnenwhbsbs. I- I'll khasksjks call you back."

He never called back.

"Mabel, we always go to the zoo. For once can we go to the museum," he pleaded.

"We already went before we went to gravity falls. We didn't go to the zoo this year!"

"But the museum has new exhibits. There's nothing new with the zoo."

"Okay," their father walked in the room. "We're leaving tomorrow. If you guys can't agree, we will stay home."
They both huffed, looking down at their feet. They both apologized. "Don't be sorry, you two. But we have to come to an agreement. We can't go to both places because last time we did that, you both almost killed each other."

The twins chuckled, knowing he exaggerated of what actually happened. The dad ruffled both of their heads, hair sticking in all kinds of places when done. They protested, eyes closed as they begged for him to stop.
Once he left, they glared at each other once more.

"We will both find reasons why we think we should go to either the museum or the zoo. Whoever has a better reason, we will go." Dipper made a plan. As always. Mabel agreed.

Hours on their laptop after the bet was made, they gathered information on why their choice is better than the other. Mabel and Dipper both got bored looking at it and just started doing whatever.

Then this popped up:

Planetarium open tomorrow! Grab your tickets now!

Mabel moved her cursor on the ad and clicked on it whilst Dipper was a bit skeptical and was hesitant before doing so as well.
Both of them found things they loved.
It focused on astronomy: perfect for Dipper.
It showed you the stars and it was pretty: perfect for Mabel.

"How about the planetarium?!" They both said at the same time on their respective beds, looking up from their screen. Confusion laced their expression then a small tug on the corner of their lips formed a smile on both of their faces.

"Guess we're going to the planetarium," Dipper chuckled.

Mabel frowned as she looked down at her keyboard. "I hate arguing with you," she confessed wistfully. He took the laptop from his lap and placed it down beside him, then walked towards her bed and sat beside her.

"Me too."

"Awkward sibling hug?" He nodded and they embraced each other.

"I would've just stayed home if we never came to a decision."

"Same," she chuckled in agreement.

Sure, they might argue, but they could untie any knot between them.