C • Five

Coffee

Because that's what he runs on

Coffee•Because that's what he runs on •

"Stop running around like a lunatic," Y/n called after Five.

He was pacing around, looking like as though he was going to lose his mind. To add on: Y/n wasn't making it any better. She tried consoling him but he just pushed her away.

He stopped dead in his tracks, hearing what
Y/n said. "Do you even know what's happening?" He strained, fists clenched. 

She thought about the question. Did she? "I- n-no. How am I? You just came back this morning when Allison called me. You've been gone for seventeen years, Five." Her voice cracked at the end, almost as a pleading. She was scared of losing him once more. Everyone was.

He pivoted on his heel, looking right at her. A sarcastic smile planted on his face, not daring to scowl. His smile dropped a bit when he saw her at the vulnerable state. He sighed, giving up his little sarcastic act. "The world is ending in eight days. There's nothing you can do to stop it." He turned around and headed for the kitchen. Y/n followed him, weary of what he said.

"What?" Was he serious? The world as they know it would be dead and everything living on it. That sounded a bit far fetched, but he did travel from the future.

Five was rummaging through the pantry and all of the cupboards. When he couldn't find what he was looking for, he sighed of frustration, and exhaustion. "Forty-two bedrooms, nineteen bathrooms, and not a single drop of coffee."

"Why do you need to drink coffee anyways? You're like, thirteen." Y/n furrowed her eyebrows. Looking at the 'teen'.

"I'm physically thirteen. I'm supposed to be thirty, but my conscious is fifty-eight." He started to walk away. Not wanting to stay in the house or near Y/n. He didn't even turn back. "No one will understand," he grumbled.

"Where you going?"

"To get a decent cup of coffee."