S • Peter

Suicide

Because he's tired of it all

i thought writing this would make me feel better and now i just feel numb.

Warning(s): mentions of suicide, description of the suicide attempt and mature language
NWH SPOILERS (if you haven't watched it atp. wtf r u doing??? also i haven't watched MoM yet :) )

 wtf r u doing??? also i haven't watched MoM yet :) )•

This story doesn't start with anger.

It's just sad.

And full of hurt.

•••••

When the hands on the clock went backwards he didn't know his life would change forever. He didn't take into account the damages that would occur after one request. It was simple. He just wanted to reverse the effect that Mysterio put on the entire world.

And he had no one to go to about it. Everything happened so fast. Especially after losing Tony. The Avengers never really kept him updated about anything. To be fair, he never asked for one. He already had so much on his plate and only hoped that things would get less stressful.

But Uni was a big talk at school. You couldn't escape it really. It was on his mind for months and his dream was to go to MIT. That was everyone's dream. It was a tech school after all.

Receiving the letter that he hadn't been accepted broke him. Overall, he wasn't that stressed about it.

His breaking point was when he found out his friends didn't get in because of him. He was seen as public enemy number 1 and they took the fall for it. They couldn't get into the school they wanted. They couldn't live their normal lives because of him.
And he went insane. Doing whatever he could to make sure they didn't get the fall for a stupid rumour his enemy made. Well, he was Spider-Man, yes. But he never did anything Mysterio said. He didn't hurt anyone. He was the good guy. He was the hero.

Iron Man made Spider-Man into a hero.

Tony made Peter into a superhero.

And Mysterio robbed him of that.

Robbed his friends of that.

Peter tried his hardest that his friends could still get in the school.

The only way was for everyone in all universes to forget who peter parker was.

To forget his existence.

To forget everything.

People liked Spider-Man still.

Weirdly.

After the entire thing with Mysterio, he was back at being the friendly-neighbourhood Spider-Man. With everything he had been through before this, it felt meh. Who wanted those big fights. He fought with the Avengers. He helped fight Thanos.